Aqualove

Vera and her cast from Bates were having a beach day out celebrating the end of them filming their series Bates motel.. They pick a beautiful public beach for a venue..

 They pick a beautiful public beach for a venue

Vera: wow this place is divine.. where did you find this Nestor?
Nestor: some friends recommend it to me.. hahaha besides we all deserve a day out of the city resorts.. it's about time for us to enjoy nature..
Freddie: I agree with that.. I brought some extra swimming trunks just for this trip.. how about you V? How many swimsuit you bring?
Vera: oh.. none
Nestor: why? Aren't you swimming?
Vera: I'd love too.. if only I can swim hahaha..
Freddie: you don't know how to swim? You could've told us before we get here.. how are you gonna enjoy this trip?
Vera: I don't know collect shells and explore I guess..
Nestor: goodluck with that.. me and Fred be swimming with the fishes..
Vera: hahaha.. enjoy..
(She pick up her bag and find a spot to lay her towels and umbrella.. as she neatly lay it down by the sand.. she open her bag and apply some sunscreen to her skin.. she look around and observe the ocean.. such majestic view.. waves coming in and out.. people giggling.. this is the paradise she needed..she pick up her small bag and start heading to the shores to collect shells)
Freddie: hey.. come here!!
Vera: no thanks.. I don't wanna drown hahaha I'll be fine
Nestor: just be careful.. there's some slippery rocks there..
Vera: I will thanks..
(She continues to collect her shells.. as she bag almost got full.. something caught her eyes.. a beautiful shiny object by the sand.. she looks around and to see if other people also noticed but they didn't.. so she carefully walks there to see what it is.. as she reaches it.. she was mesmerized by the beauty she has witness. It was a beautiful shell)

 It was a beautiful shell)

Vera: ohhh.. interesting..hey Fred look what I f----!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!
(Within a second she fell down to the water due to stepping into some slippery rocks)

hey Fred look what I f----!!! Ahhhhhhh!!!(Within a second she fell down to the water due to stepping into some slippery rocks)