Birthday gift

Vera was by the set of Annabelle comes home setting up some things on her trailer.. today is very special day it was her birthday.. she is having a lil celebration by her house and all her cast and friends are invited.. as she goes through her table filled by letters and notes of her cast wishing her a happy birthday.. as she was about to finish reading all of them she was startled to find a beautiful Red box with P on top.. she smiles knowing the only P friend she knows is Patrick Wilson.. she gently opens the box and she screams it was filled with worms

Vera: PATRICK WILSON!!!!!!!
(Patrick appears by the door of her trailer containing his laughter)
Vera: you are so cruel.. I thought it was gonna be an amazing gift..
Patrick: it is..
Vera: sarcastic much..
Patrick: no.. I look you up on the internet and found that you like gummy worms.. so I bought you a whole box.
Vera: this is gummy worms?
Patrick: yup..
Vera: well I do like gummy worms..but you could've got me a better gift 🙄..
Patrick: hahaha maybe I will during your party.. hahaha I'll see you there ok😏😉(he smiles as he exits her trailer)
(As the end of the day approaches.. Vera and her team are finishing some final touches so they could go home.. as they close her trailer up her phone ring it was her husband Renn)
Vera: hey.
Renn: I been looking all over for you?! Where have you been?!
Vera: why are you mad all of a sudden? What's going on?
Renn: I'm so sick of you that's what's going on.. I want a divorce
Vera: what? Are you out of your mind.. just let me go home and we'll talk about this ok?
Renn: no.. y----(she cuts off the conversation)
(Vera's mood suddenly change..but she must have a positive vibe cuz it's her birthday as she arrives to her condo she changed into a beautiful yet simple outfit.. and rest for a bit.. she look through her phone and find herself in Instagram.. there she saw beautiful variety of edits made for her.. pictures of her and patrick and even pictures of him and Renn.. she sighs, and think if Renn was really serious of divorcing her after almost 10 years of marriage why now.. as she thought about it her eyes watered and her eyes began to fall shut.. her energy of coming to her own party draining.. luckily her phone rang as Patrick's face appear as the caller id)
Vera: hey..
Patrick: where are you? Everybody's waiting here
Vera: I'm by the condo.. I don't know about this Pat..I don't feel like going there..
Patrick: don't say that.. V it's your party you just can't send his people home.. after all the effort they put in this.. what's wrong? Are you ok?
Vera: no.. maybe.. I don't know anymore pat..
Patrick: hey.. just know I'm always here ok.. now come on.. were waiting for you.. I'm waiting for you.. pls show up.. my gift's waiting.. I'll be here ok.. it's all gonna be fine I promise..
(She smiles.. patrick audacity made her cheer up a bit.. so she called her driver and instructed it to go to her house.. as she arrives there.. it was all dark, as she turn the lights on she was met my exploding confetti's and falling balloons, everyone cheered her happy birthday which made her smile and blush)
Vera: thanks everyone.. fully appreciated..
Patrick: don't get excited yet.. I would like to request your present her by our small stage.. I would like to say or sing something for you..
(She laughs and waves her hands off not wanting to get up there, but her sister taissa gave her the confidence by pulling her up there)
Patrick: so basically.. I sang this song on conjuring 2 but I would like to perform it again for this very special lady over here.. I just want everyone to know that she is very special to me so nobody better lay a ketchup covered finger in her hahaha..
(Patrick strums his guitar performing CAN'T HELP FALLING IN LOVE by Elvis..

that alone was a perfect gift for her seeing everyone happy this was probably the best birthday she had all thanks to Patrick.. as the party kept going.. Vera was chatting with her sister by the table)
Taissa: where's Renn?
Vera: I don't know.. can we not talk about him right now?
Taissa: what's wrong?
Vera: just some misunderstanding..
Taissa: ok? Hey by the way your conjohubby's approaching in t-minus 5minutes.. man that performance was lit.. if only..
Vera: if only what?
Taissa: nothing..
Vera: just say it.. u already got me wondering so..
Taissa: all I'm saying is.. you guys are just literally perfect for each other but also in a wrong time..
Vera: hahahaha Tay.. he's literally engaged ok.. and I'm married.. so don't even think about it
Taissa: you'll never know how time works.. hahaha.. he's coming I'll leave you guys some space 😘🤭😉
Vera: hahaha
Taissa: hey P.. take good care of sissy here ok😉
Vera: Tay?
Taissa: I'm kidding hahaha.. have fun
Patrick: will do..(sits down next to Vera) so? What's going on with you?
Vera: whatchu mean?
Patrick: our phonecall earlier?
Vera: oh that.. it's nothing
Patrick: hey..(holds her chin gently) look at me.. you can trust me you know that..
Vera: I know 🥺.. it's just---
(She was cut short when they heard glasses shattered by the bar)
Patrick: what was that?
Vera: Renn(she gets up and proceed to where the noise came from, there she saw him having a tantrum with their hired bartender)
Vera: what is going on here? Renn are you ok?
Man: Mr. Hawkey here is drunk mam, and still he demanded a drink.. I refuse to give him cuz it will make his drunkness worse..
Renn: so? It's not your body asshole.. you are just paid to be here..
Vera: Renn honey.. language pls.. and stop yelling people are staring
Renn: oh shut up.. it's about time you showed up.. here's my damn b-day present for you enjoy..
(Renn hands her a paper bag)
Patrick: what's going on here?
Renn: oh butt out of this Wilson.. this is none of your concern.. you and your lil moves on my wife
Patrick: excuse me?! What did you say?😠
(Vera stop patrick by putting her hands by his chest)
Renn: oh... You think I wouldn't know that you've been secretly screwing my wife?!
Vera: what are you talking about.. me and Pat are just friends.. i wouldn't cheat on you..
Renn: yeah right.. you filthy lil liar..
Patrick: watch your mouth 😠.. don't talk to her like that..
Renn: or what? Huh? Are you gonna punch me? Do it.. and I'll sue your ass.. you know what.. why don't you open my gift.. I think you'll like it..
(Vera slightly open the bag and she immediately tears up..)
Renn: happy birthday honey 😘😊
(All vera felt was hurt inside.. she then let's go of the bag and ran outside, leaving Patrick and Renn facing each other.. Patrick picks up the paper from the floor and saw the words Divorce Papers.. he clenched his fist preparing to punch the smile off Renn's face)
Patrick: what the hell is wrong with you? Really? This is what you got her for her birthday? You're so pathetic..
Renn: I've been called worse.. tell her happy birthday..
(Patrick couldn't take it anymore.. his mind took immediate action by punching him out.. as he fell by the floor he immediately runs out to find Vera.. there he saw Taissa standing by the porch)
Patrick: where is she?
Taissa: by the benches.. she wouldn't speak to me.. I mean how can she.. her b-day is ruined..
Patrick: I'll talked to her.. you go back inside and clean that mess there..
Taissa: ok.. thanks Pat..
(Taissa went inside as patrick walk towards Vera and sat beside her)
Patrick: hey.. are you ok?
Vera: perfectly fine.. besides being embarrassed in front of all my guests and being divorce on my exact birthday.. yes Wilson I'm perfectly fine! What kind of question is that?!
Patrick: I'm sorry.. that was a dumb question.. do you want me to leave you alone?
Vera: no.. stay..
(She immediately embrace him, crying on his chest.. he did his best showing her every deep love he can give)