The sight of Losing you

Warning💢: Grab them tissues cuz this is gonna be a sad one 🥺✌️

Vera was by her porch waiting for Patrick to arrive and pick her up.. Today is their 2nd year anniversary as a couple(gf-bf) she was upset cuz not that he is late but he's been acting like he didn't care about their anniversary.. For the past few weeks there relationship is a bit of a rocky climb.. they're on and off and Vera felt like the end of them is approaching.. As she loses hope of him arriving.. she heard his car's horn beep and he stop in front to her wearing his leather jacket and t-shirt inside..

Vera: wow, you decide to show up.. I was literally dying here..
Patrick: sorry mam.. my car broke up on the way here.. let's go?
Vera: where?
Patrick: I told you were going to my friend's party .
Vera: tssskk..🙄
Patrick: what's with the attitude?
Vera: nothing.. let's just go..
(She got in the car ignoring him.. he felt his phone vibrated, he took and it out and smiles.. she crosses her arms and looks at the window totally ignoring his presence as they drove off)
Patrick: so are you gonna tell me what's with that attitude adjustment?
Vera: nothing, 🙄 don't be so dramatic..
Patrick: you know.. if you wanna tell me something.. just say it..
(Both starting a heated argument.. patrick looks at the road then back at Vera.. his attention divides)
Vera: will you just drive and shut up....
Patrick: why are you yelling?!
Vera: I'm not yelling!!
(Patrick grips the wheel hard and continues to argue with Vera paying no attention on the road)
Vera: you know what.. I think we should end this!!! I'm done with you
Patrick: excuse me?! Are you damn serious?! You're dumping me right on our 2nd year anniversary?!
Vera: oh now you remember?! Ha!
Patrick: of course I damn remember!
Vera: oh really then why are you so cold for the past few weeks huh?! And did you really thought I didn't see you smiling on your phone... You basically have another girlfriend..
Patrick: the f*** are you talking about?! I don't have a girlfriend.. why would I cheat on you?!
Vera: then instead of coming to that stupid party why aren't we celebrating?
(He didn't answer)
Vera: see.. I knew it.. stop this car..
Patrick: no!!
Vera: I said stop this car!!!
(As Patrick's eyes shifted back to the road he wasn't quick enough to respond what happened next....)

(2 weeks later)(Patrick was just released by the hospital fully recovered, he had couple of scratches and bruises but he was alright

(2 weeks later)
(Patrick was just released by the hospital fully recovered, he had couple of scratches and bruises but he was alright.. that only thing he was more worried about is Vera.. she was the one more affected by the accident.. he paced back and forth waiting for the doctor to come out and reveal him some news about her condition.. he quickly jump to his feet as the door open)
Patrick: how is she doc? Any news?
Doctor: well Mr Wilson.. we run some test and she'll be fine.. but---
Patrick: but what?
Doctor: I'm afraid she won't able to see anymore.. her retina's were damage by the glass.. as soon as we removed it, we can no longer save her sight... I'm sorry
(Patrick stumbled a bit hearing the news.. he sat down with a tear leaving his eye)
Patrick: can I talk to her now?
Doctor: sure.. but I don't think she'll cooperate.. she is still processing the news..
Patrick: I'll be fine..
(He slowly entered the room seeing her sitting down facing the wall with a bandage by her eyes)