Arrested Feelings (Part 2)

After that miraculous somewhat date.. Vera couldn't sleep well.. her mind wondered about Patrick.. she took her phone find his caller id and her mind debating whether to call or not..

Vera: if I hit call.. he'll think I'm desperately looking for his attention.. hmmmm.. nope..
(She toss her phone by her desk and unexpectedly hit the call button.. as the time of the call started she tucks herself by the bed and talk to herself)
Vera: don't assume V.. he's married and you just had a breakup.. stop rushing into relationships with hot cops..tssskkk but he isn't just an ordinary police ugghhh..
(Patrick laughs silently by the other side of the line..after hearing her snore he ended the call and saved her number)
Patrick: goodnight Velma 🤭

(The next morning.. Vera was waiting for Freddie's car to arrive so they can proceed to work)
Vera: hey.. over here👋👋
Freddie: get in.
(She sat inside)
Freddie: so how was the date?
Vera: it wasn't a date ok? We just had a friendly night out..
Freddie: right🤨.. so? How did it go?
Vera: it was ok I guess..
Freddie: just ok? You sure? Cuz you're glowing V..
Vera: what? (Looks at her arms)
Freddie: gotcha..hahaha just spill it gurl..
Vera: fine.. it was fun.  Like it was probably the most fun experience I had this year.. it didn't last long but it was great.. he was kinda nice-ish..
Freddie: get to the point..
Vera: what point?
Freddie: did you or did you not kiss?
Vera: no.. is a cheek kiss included?
Freddie: ahhhh!! Duhh.. hahaha gurl I'm so proud of you you finally got over a breakup in a snap..
Man: sir.. we have arrived
Freddie: thanks..this day is gonna be draining.. ughhh..
Vera: let's just go..
(Both got out of the car and went inside there.. they found some people they didn't expect)
Freddie: is that him?
Vera: where?
Freddie: over there.. talking to that beautiful lady cop..
Vera: where?

V

era: who the frick is she? (Eyeing her up and down)
Freddie: let's find out shall we..
Vera: I don't want to..
Freddie: why..
Vera: I just don't want to..
Freddie: you jealous or something?
Vera: no.. why would I be? Me and him isn't even a thing
Freddie: really.. cuz he's heading this way..
Vera: what? (As she turns, Freddie was right Patrick was approaching them)
Patrick: hey.. Velma.. there you are.. I need to talk to y--
Vera: I'm busy.. byeee..
(She sprint away from them)
Freddie: don't ask me.. I don't know nothing.. don't worry I'll talk to her..
Patrick: it's ok.. I'll do it..
(Patrick walk away following where vera headed, there he saw her reading her script by the room ALONE.. so he close the door.. well more like locks it)
Vera: Fred.. I thought y-- what are you doing here?
Patrick: I wanted to talk to you..
Vera: I'm busy.. the hell happened to your face.. did you miss morning coffee or something?

Patrick: actually I was up all night due to some unexpected phonecall

Patrick: actually I was up all night due to some unexpected phonecall.. something about being a hot cop?😏
(Vera suddenly felt her cheeks heat..)
Vera: who would be dumb enough to call you that..
Patrick: I don't know why don't you tell me.. (sat down next to her spreading his legs in front of her)
Vera: me?(starts to get nervous) I--- I--- wouldn't say that😣🥵.. are we done here?.. I have some work to do(stands up and opens the door for him.. Patrick smirks and walk towards the door and with full force shut it with one of his hands which startled her)
Vera: what the hell are you doing!? Get out of th---

 Patrick smirks and walk towards the door and with full force shut it with one of his hands which startled her)Vera: what the hell are you doing!? Get out of th---

(Without finishing her sentence her heart skips a beat after he corners her behind the door.  She tilts her head to the side avoiding his intense and strong gaze that burns holes on her face)
Patrick: are you busy now?
Vera: stop this.. ok? This is police brutality..
Patrick: really? Hmmm😏😏.. are you gonna sue me?
Vera: don't make me..
Patrick: ohh.. the child has already grew up haha
Vera: you're so f****** mean!!(she turns to face him and felt his heated breath brush on his face)
Patrick: Rachel is just a friend ok? No need to be jealous..
Vera: I am not JEALous (she lowers her tone in the end knowing he leans closer to her face) will you stop leaning?!
Patrick: do you want me to?
Vera: YES!
Patrick: hmmm.. (patrick growls on her ears making her shiver) ok.. I'll see you around Velma..
(He gets off her and holds the handle of the door)
Vera: go drink some damn coffee will yah!
Patrick: ahhaha coffee's taste better at my place.. why don't you swing by tonight.. my door's always open..
Vera: in you're dreams officer Loser..
Patrick: hahaha you look cute today.. don't forget our date tonight make sure to look more cuter ok? .. 😉😊
Vera: tskkk 🙄🙄
Patrick: I'll drop by your place in case your late.. Bye Velma..
Vera: it's Vera idiot..
(Patrick closes the door with a smirk on her face.. Vera took a huge breath rubbing her chest and still mesmerized of what just happened.. then she smiles knowing Rachel is just a friend..)
Freddie: what happened?
Vera: oh nothing 😊

Another cliffhanged chapter hahahaha I guess you guys need a part 3?.. suggest! suggest! suggest! ❤️