First meet up

A man with black eyes which has shine of intelligence were staring on the laptop before him, he was dressed in blue office attire and was continuously staring on the screen before him

A knock on the door and a man who has a beautiful smile on his face came into his office without his answering to the knock, he shoot his eyes towards the man who has disturbed his chain of thoughts.

"Itna takluf kerta hi kyun ho jub yun mun utha k andr ajana hota ha?" He questioned.

"Ub yar ho k to aisa sawal kre ga?janta nhi ha kya ma bus chahta ho meri entry sa phla log chonkna ho jya or mjy achi trha sa welcome kre, na k teri trha sara howa mun bana kr tanz kre" Shahzaib replied.

"Hogya?" He sarcastically asked.

"Uff kya hogya ha Azaan, Teri shakal ma ub har wqt q 12 bjy rehta ha" while questioning he came beside him and took a glance on his laptop and his lips curled into O shaped

"Oh, to ye bt ha, bus kr ja mera yar nikl a in ghamo sa, to kya ek hi larki k pecha lag gya ha, jana de, to mjy khud hi to kehta tha k tjy to muhabbat wuhabbat py koi khas yaqeen nhi"

"Bkwas na kr" his mode was still sore.

"Acha na sun, meri maan ek bar apni Facebook I'd ma nazr daal, tjy kitni haseenaya follow kr rhi ha, deikh k tera khud hi dil chahe ga kisi sa bat krna ka" shahzaib mischievously said him.

"Agr to ubi ek minute ma apna aana ka maqsad batata hoa yahn sa nikla nhi to ma bhol jaoga ga to mera bachpan ka dost ha or mera business partner or ma aj k aj tera sa apni partnership khtm kr doga" this time Azaan roared on him.

"Uff bhalai ka to zamana hi na rha, acha acha bata rha ho wo jo us din to keh rha na Sahil enterprises sa deal krna ko, mena search kia ha to mjy b ye thk laga ha k ek bar try kr leta ho skta ha waqi faida honjya, or han ma ye b batana aya tha k ma kal ki meeting attend nhi kr sakon ka kal Mjy ek or zarori meeting m jana ha" Shehzaib told him.

"Kesi meeting" he questioned with raised eyebrows.

"Smjha kr tera bhai itna pyara phr 2 behno ka 1 lota bhai, Dada dadi ka ladla kafi jawan hogya ha or uska maa baap ko ub betiya rukhsat krna k bad bahu lana ki akhir kaar soojh hi gyi ha to phr aisa naik kaamo ma larka ka hona to zrori hota na ta k wo apna 'wife to be' ko deikh sake" he answered with a fake shy smile.

" Thank God, aunty uncle n tera bara ma kuch to socha or ub to meri jaan khana choor dega, kyun k ub Teri jaan kahana k lya ana wali ha" Azaan replied with a genuine smile as he was actually happy to listen such a new good news.

"Chal thk ha phr ma chla, to laga rha apna in zrori kamo ma" before going out he not forget to tease Azaan last time.

After few minutes Azaan's fingers were hurriedly started typing on his mobile with a new provoking thought.

      †*******†*******†******†

A girl dressed in white plazo and with a straight sea green shirt and a dupatta which was covering her head completely was sitting on the backside of the cafeteria of a university. Her eyes colour was hazel brown but the mesmerizing thing was the shine of her eyes which sparkle in the every blink of her eye. Due to the sunlight, her cheeks were already red and the pink gloss which she has applied on morning was vanished but still she was looking beautiful and innocent more.

Some one tapped on her shoulder and pass her a peach juice glass with a plate of samosa chaat. She delightfully take it and start eating it. Sara mimicked her act with a fake scowl but she ignored it and kept eating.

"Bhut hi koi alaw kisam ki na tum dash ho, ek to itni garmi m tmhra lya university k is kachra rash ma tmhra lya b order le kr ao, or agy sa tm ek shukriya nhi kr skti", she annoyed