Her Hurt

Before 4 years

4 days before her accident

Esha's perspective

She was sitting on her bed when she felt nausea and immediately ran towards the washroom, after few minutes when she came out of it, her face was pale and she felt that all her energy has been drained.

She thought to take check up appointment from a doctor because she was having some food poisoning symptoms from last 2 days and she was not able to eat anything.

After the checkup, lady doctor gave her a suspicious look and asked sternly

"Are you married?"

"Yes" her answer make her expressions light.

"Why you didn't come with your husband?"

"He was busy in office. Doctor sub thk to hena?"

"Yes, everything is prefect or mjy lagta ha k ap expect kr rhi hain, magr phr b ek bar test kr leta hain"

"Ji?" She shockingly asked.

"Young couples ka isi trha reaction hota ha, or ap to mjy choti b bhut lag rhi ha"

She blinked her eyes many times, but reality didn't change, she was not day dreaming which increases her heartbeat.

"Ap idhr ajya, ye test hojya"

After few minutes.

"Report kal tuk ajaya gi, ap chahe to ghr m bhj dogi ap address note krwa dijeya ga reception py"

"Nhi, nhi ma khud ajao gi, or mera husband ha bhi out of city to ma khud pick kr logi reports" she hurriedly said to her and left doctor's room lost in her thoughts.

When she sit in her car, she thanked to Allah that she didn't went to their family doctor and prayed to Allah that reports must come negative, but all duas are not listen some got safe for next time.

She spent her day in complete anxiety. Azaan was not back from Lahore from last 2 weeks and he was not picking her call regularly because of his busy schedule.

She moved towards the bed to picked her phone to call him, but stopped and think maybe Doctor got misunderstood.

***********

"Congratulations You're pregnant" doctor said to her with a smile when she visit her next day.

She was shockingly looking at doctor who was reading her report.

"It's normal. Shuro shuro m yaqeen sa nhi ata, mgr kuch dino m apko apni feelings khud hi badlti mehsos hogi. Ub ap na apna bhut khyal rkhna ha, or next visit apna husband k sath hi lagana ha" doctor advised her.

"Okay, thank you" she difficulty said these words and left doctor's room.

A whole day passed, she was locked in her room. Her appetite was lost and didn't wanted to talk to anyone. She didn't went to university and said to Sarah not to miss the classes so she can take help from her.

Baba was out of city from last week due to some business meetings and his friend's son's marriage and she was very thankful to Allah that he was out of city, otherwise if Baba was here so how will she able to hide her sickness and this situation from him.

"But Esha, you also could not hide this thing in coming time from him. You must need to tell this information to Azaan, so he can immediately come to Baba and asked for rukhsati" She thought.

She moved towards the mirror and look at herself. Her face was pale and was looking week. Dark circles round eyes due to last some days of tiredness and now because of tension. But her eyes were shining still. First because of the love of Azaan and now with the new feeling that she is pregnant with the child of her Azaan.