Seeing You Again

She was standing in front of the stove dishing out the cheese pasta in the bowls for her babies when she was informed by the caretaker Shazia of her children that a man named Azaan Ali is waiting for her in drawing room.

Anger boiled in her by hearing this. This man has this much audacity to come in her home. She instructed the Shazia to look after the children and made them eat their food and not let them come in drawing room, moved towards the drawing room.

"Uncle ma ek bar Esha sa khud mil kr bat krna chahta ho" she listened his voice who has back towards her. She halted her steps and listen to where would this conversation lead to.

"Meri beti tm sa nhi milna chahti, or wesa bhi kehna sunana ko kuch nhi rha, itna saal guzar chuka hain, ma to wesa b kuch arsa ma tm sa kisi trha sa rabta krna ki koshish krna wala tha. Esha ka sambhalna ka intzr kr rha tha

And now I will marry her with a guy who will provide her respect and love and make her happy unlike you. To bus ub is kisa ko khatam kro."

"Ub jub k sub kuch samna a hi chuka ha, to tm talaq de do usa, ya phr ma khud hi Khula ka papers tyar krwa keta ho"

Mr. Obaid told him angrily who has again come to his daughter life. He has came home earlier today from office and when he saw this guy again today sitting in drawing room decided to have a talk with him and made him leave from her daughter life so she can live happily after that.

"Nhi uncle! Har bar aisa nhi hoga, har bar ap hi uski zndgi ka faisla nhi kre ga. Kbhi ap n socha ha ye sub halat paida howa kyun tha? Ap ki us ghlt faisla ki waja sa. Tub b ap na khud hi apni marzi sa papers bana kr bhj dya tha na mjy kuch kehna ka moqa nhi dya or na hi Esha ki Marzi pochi"

"Or meri biwi ka naam ap kisi k sath aisa hi nhi jor skta. Wo meri biwi ha or mera bacho ki maa ha or rahe gi"

he stand up from his seat and said

"or ye faisla ma or meri biwi kre ga k wo mera sath rehna chahti ha k nhi"

Mr. Obaid felt a pang in his heart. Sure he was right. Both in their rage didn't considered Esha's feeling in past which has lead to these consequences. He should not said these things again. This time decision will only be taken by his daughter.

"Ap is lehja ma mera baba sa bt nhi kr skta"

Esha said while entering in the room.

"Or ma apka sath rho gi ya nhi ye apka or mera mila k nhi, sirf or sirf mera faisla hoga".

Mr. Obaid left the room and now they were alone in the room standing in front of each other with different emotions in their eyes and having different feelings.

Azaan's eyes was looking on her like he has not seen her from ages. He was remembering her every feature. Her eyes which has hurt, rage, sadness but not hatred for him which she can never have for him were clashing with his own longing eyes.

She has not changed a lot from the past years, her black long hair were tied in a messy bun, some loose curls touching her cheeks. Lips void of any lipstick, eyes have dark circles around them and she look little weak to him as compared to past years.

But one thing has developed in her that she has now control on her emotions that she was skillfully ignoring him from past days and behave in front of him like he doesn't matter for her anymore. But this cannot happen, he knew she is angry with him but she will never forget him, her heart had always longed for him and it still longed for him.

He really want to take her in his arms at that instant and tell her about his longings, desires but he has to control himself for some time, he fisted his hands. Soon they will they will listen their heart desires and let win the love and passion.