Side by side of each other

Esha lost in her own thoughts was walking alone to the other side of the masjid and stopped at the peripheral view of the Minar of the masjid. Her eyes closed own her own and her heart started pray again as she was feeling very content there and opened her eyes when someone whisper in her left ear.

"Kya dua mangi ja rhi ha", she turned on her heals and found him standing beside her and was looking at her intensely.

He was wearing a white Shalwar suit, cuffs were folded and was smiling brightly. Her heart forget to beat as she lost herself again in looking at him. She had never find a man this much handsome in shalwar suit (surely after her baba).

"Kya hoa? Jo manga tha wo mil gya kya?" He again asked her. And she looked at him dumbfounded.

Realization hit her and she understands the underlying meaning of his words, she embarrassingly down her lashes on her cheeks. She did not said anything from her mouth but her heart agreed with his words. She muttered a Alhumdolillah under her breath as Allah has blessed her which she had wished. She looked up at him and shook her head smiling and asked.

"Ap kahan chla gya tha rat ko"

"Kya main yahan business dealing ki waja sa nhi aya hon, or mena sirf tmhra sir Mustaqeem sa lift mangi thi bahana kr k meri flight cancel hogyi ha or mjy urgently Islamabad phonchna ha" he asked and bite his cheek to stopped his smile.

"Wo bt to ha, mgr ap mera message ka reply b nhi kr rha tha subha sa" she nervously again complained him blinking her lashes.

"Tmhy mera intazr tha?" He asked mischievously

"Han na..." She stopped in mid sentence when she saw the glint in his eyes, and shyly looked down.

"Nhi bus aisa hi, chora. Ap ki meeting hogi?" She changed the topic while trying to behave normal with her flushed face.

"Ubi to ek hoi ha, kal b ek ha uske bad free hon" he replied while controlling his grin.

"Deikh li masjid?" He asked

"Ji, Masha Allah bhut khoobsurat ha or kitna sakoon ha yahan. Allah k ghr ma aisa hi insan k andr noor dakhil ho jata hena or insan ko apna ghum, parishaniya bholna lag jati ha". She said in a firm faith.

He hummed gazing her face which has a new happiness across it.

They started moving towards the exit with a smile on their faces and with content hearts. She was feeling protective with him and he was feeling some strange feeling which he had never before and he cannot named them.

For wearing their shoes they sat on a step with some distance. She looked at him who was looking where her bus was parked.

"Iska bad kahan jana ha tm logo na?

"2 din ma pora Islamabad ghomna ha, Centaurus mall, monument, Lok virsa heritage museum banigala, shrine of Imam bari, Margala hills, Daman e koh.

"Chalo phr enjoy kro or mjy b inform kr dena, mjy jub time mila, tmhy chehra py aisi khushi lana k lya ajao ga" he said to her.

"Okay". She smiled lightly.

                ************

She texted him about the change in plan that due to exhaustion of all day activities they are going back to hotel and now they would visit left places tomorrow so he does not need to come.

He replied her okay, and she sat on bed which she would share with Sara who was in the washroom.

The washroom door clicked open, and Sarah came out of it. Both smile to each other as they have enjoyed a lot today. Sara has already visited Islamabad before with her family so she knows very much than them. But this visit much more entertaining as it was with friends.