You're Mine🌺

A room which was highly furnished and was beautifully designed was just giving a messy look. The curtains were opened and sun bright light was illuminating the room. Some toys were scattered on the floor rug and children necessities were placed on the different corners of the room.

The bed of the room was occupied with different type of clothes, and two hand were trying to packed them in big suitcases, when a henna adorned grabbed one of the wrist.

"Ye kya bewakoofi ha Esha?" Sarah asked her in a serious tone.

"Kya? Bus packing kr rhi ho, barat k bad Mjy ghr jana ha. Saim or Amina k nursery k admission ki waja sa emergency ha wrna tmhy to pta ha wo saal m September m hi open hota phr agla saal k March tuk intzr krna pare ga" she replied ignoring her glare.

"Ma soch b nhi skti thi k meri dost itni buzdil sabit hogi" she said sarcastically.

"Uh, kya mtlb or kya batain kr rhi ho, jaho tyari kro, parlor k lya b niklna ha, Dulhan ko is wqt baton ka shoq chara ha"

"Bat ko mat ghumao, kub tuk isi trha un sa bhagti rho gi?"

"M kisi sa bhaag nhi rhi, mjy kaam ha. Or jub tum free ho jaogi na apni in susrali dawato sa to phr mera ghr m tum 2 din stay krna aogi apna husband ke sath".

" Mera husband tmhry husband k best friend hain! Or m unha kal rat mehndi m deikh chuki ho"

"To?"

"To ye Esha sahiba k ub ap thori muture hojya. Un sa bhagna chor de, hakikat ko face krna seikha. Or jesa m tmhy janti nhi ho na k is bar tum mj sa b chupna chahti ho, phr lapata hona chahti ho" she said angrily.

"Magr akhir kub tuk Esha? Is bhaag door m tmhy kya hasil ho rha ha?"

"Kyun apna apko thaka rhi ho unke lya?"

"Main kisi k lya b khud ko nhi thaka rhi, or Tum bilawaja mera samna unka zikr nhi kro. Mera un sa koi rishta nhi ha" she masked her expressions immediately and said furiously.

"To phr sabit kr k deikhao?" She challengingly said her.

"Tum ye smjhti ho k m unka samana nhi kr skti?"

"Agr kr skti ho. To is bar un sa mat bhago, raho unke samna. Bhut bar kaha hena tum n k tmhri zndgi m ub wo koi ehmiyat nhi rkhta, then proved this Mrs. Esha Azaan!"

"I'm Esha Obaid, or  ub main tmhy ye sabit kr k hi deikhao gi k m unke bina bhut khush ho" she said grabbing her things and placed them on theirs positions and made herself ready to go to Parlor with Sarah.

Whereas Sarah was stiffing her smile who was successful in her plan to made her best friend agree to stay in city. She knows her very well that if she got stubborn on something she will not leave it until she achieved it. She knows her bestie push buttons.

She wished that this time her best friend doesn't get win. She may lose herself in front of her love because in that defeat she would actually win.

Her best friend also deserves a happy and complete family, not hiding her tears behind her smile which she thought nobody have ever seen, but in this matter she was totally a fool because her tears were not hidden by her own son, her baba and her bestie.

                     **********

Azaan was standing in front of the mirror setting his hair again and again due to nervousness. His eyes were shining and a beautiful smile was on his lips.

"Dafa ho ja Kamina, baarat meri ha or dulha to ban rha ha" Shahzaib pushed him aside butting his sherwani and start brushing his hair.

"Teri biwi kon sa tuj sa naraz ha, mehnat to mjy krni hena. Or sala or kitna payara lagna chahta ha, Mera dost ha hi itna pyara" Azaan hold him from his shoulders and asked from the mirror view.