End Point is You! [Last]

"I want this also baba" Amina said pointing towards a skate board on the shelf holding Azaan hand in her one hand.

"No you can't take this, last time you slip from that, and mama has warned you naw last time you will not use this again" Saim told her before Azaan can say anything.

Even he is behaving like he had no interest in this shopping and he didn't need anything but still he can't stop himself commenting on everything and taking the things from Azaan who was insisting him to choose things for himself but he showed that he does not need such things and is doing ehsan azeem on taking those things.

"Baba you gonna help me so I will not slip?" So yes I am taking this " Amina replied him seeing his baba nodding on her question.

" Okay now we are done, so we should go home I am missing mama" Saim said one sentence looking at Amina and then at Azaan who also nodded and passed him a warm smile.

Azaan felt proud of his children this moment again, indeed they are gems. Their mother had brought up them best, they are not spoiled ones, not stubborn, not ill mannered, whereas they always listen others first and then give their answers. During shopping they didn't forget that that had to take things for their Nana abbu, Mama, their caretaker's children who are elder of their age but are their friends.

His little princess also choose shirts for his baba which are of
Pink, yellow, red color because they are hers favorite and he can only laugh on that moment.
Saim who was giving cold attitude him was so amusing to him as he was looking so cute in mini version of Azaan.

He put all the shopping bags on the back seat of the car and helped them to sit in the car. He stopped the car in front of a famous Ice cream parlour and bought scoops of all the flavors as he know His Esha love every flavor.

When they reached home it was past evening time. Children ran towards the entrance hall where Esha was standing giving her hugs and kisses and then towards their grandfather to show him their shopping.

Esha looked at him and relief a sigh. This man will not step back from his decision. Esha has also talked with his baba during last hour about her decision.

He walked towards her and stopped in front of her and pass bags towards her who easily took them from him and gave him the way to enter.

He passed her a smile but didn't enter and said

"Esha I am sorry! I know ghlti meri hi thi or me maafi k lya bhut late ho chuka ho. Magr har maafi mangana wala ek mauqa ka huk to rkhta hena. Ma bus tm sa yehi kaho ga k give me once chance I would prove myself. I will wait for your answer till my last breath. Ma tm py ub koi pressure nhi dalo ga, tm jitna time Lena chaho lo, magr Aana tmhy mera pass hi ha kyun k ma hi tmhri akhari manzil ho chahe ye rasta kitna lamba or mushkil ho"

He said looking deeply in her eyes. He had made his decision and want to proves himself on his words. He want this time Esha to choose him, no more pressure on her. He only wants one chance from her.

He decreased the distance between them, put his two fingers on her cheeks and said "I will come when you will call me, till then take care of yourself and choose what your heart wants.. Hmmm? Allah Hafiz!"

He stepped back and glancing on her one last time move towards his car and rushed away.

Esha who has decided to give him a chance, want to say those words that she is ready to give him one chance. He didn't need to apologize again, whether he just need to give her some time to gather her thoughts and to trust him again. She wanted to choose herself this time. She wanted to do what to what her heart want this time, not under the pressure of anything but all those words were said by him, his heart had already understood her.