Till death do us apart

7 years before

A 14 years old girl was sitting on her bed dressed in a pure golden embroider dress, shirt reaches her knees and then wide gharara beneath it. Some loose curls were coming out from her dupatta which has a light embroidery on it, but all this was too much heavy for the little soul. She was wearing golden earrings and necklace and a small tikka on her forehead. Wrists were fully covered in golden bangles and hands were adorned with simple henna. She had never been ready this much before and now was shivering because of her nervousness and because of the intense environment. Fidgeting with her fingers and wiping sweat from face with tissue time by time.

"Esha beta tyar hogyi ho?" Her Dado came inside her room and smiled at her beautiful granddaughter

"Masha Allah bhut pyari lag rho ho, Allah har buri nazr sa bachya, Ameen" she blow some duas on her.

"Put down your veil, maulvi sahab ana wala ha"

"Dado, mjy bhut dar lag rha ha" she said in shaking tone holding her Dado hands strongly.

"Kyun dar lag rha ha?" She asked sitting beside her comfortably and caressed her hands to calm down her.

"Baba ko kya zrorat ha ubi nikah krna ki? Ubi sirf rishta hona kafi hena" she said annoyingly this time.

"Esha, Relationship between husband and wife is like the relationship between the hand and the eye. If the hand gets hurt, the eye cries and if the eye cries the hand wipes its tears."

"Smj ayi, or miya biwi k rishta ko kaim krna k sub sa pakiza rasta Nikah hi ha"

"Or ub ap itni choti nhi hain k ye batain smj na sake k apke baba kyun chahta ha k apka ubi nikah hojya or 5,6 salo bad tuk rukhsati"

"Ji" she looked down at her lap.

"Beta zindagi ka koi bharosa nhi kub kis ka sath chor jya, aj hain kal nhi. To bus hum dono apna ek farz pora krna chahta ta k marna sa phla tmhy acha mehfoz hatho ma sonp jaya"

"Dado, aisa na kahe, moat ka to waqi nhi pta k kub kisa phla ya bad m ajya, ho skta mjy ap dono sa bhi phla ajya"

"Uff badtameez, apni shadi k din aisa dil dehlana wali batain krti ha dadi k sath"

"Dado ap n hi seikhai ha"

"Acha bus kro, bus ub koi ghlt bt nhi or na soch, ma Azaan bacha sa mili ho thora reserved ha but he is the best for you, Allah tum dono ko hamesha sath khush rkha" she wished her and wiped her tears from eyes and then kissed her forehead and down her veil as men were coning towards the room.

"Esha Obaid binte Obaid Chaudhry apko Azaan Ali ibne Khursheed Ali k nikah m sika rajul wqt 10 lakh huk mehar ma dya jata ha, kya apko qabool ha?"