A Journey to Remember

3 days were passed in a blur and now they were leaving for the trip. They were boarding in their bus when Sarah also saw Azaan standing in boys line, she nudged Esha and gesture her to look, one quick glance on the line she averted her eyes, and also didn't eye contact with Sarah, as she knew this already. As soon as they were seated on their seats, Sarah started questioning and there was lot of things to explain her.

Everyone was taking their seats according to their own choice only leaving the first 2 rows of the bus for the teacher and staff. 2 batches of their department were going so they had 2 buses in which the number of students were also not so much.

Esha took the window seat and  looked at Sara who was glaring at her seating beside her. She gulped the saliva in her mouth and took a deep breath to calm her nerves.

"Ub ap batana psnd kre gi k ye yahan kya kr rha hain? Or kya pechla 3 Dino sa apka khoye khoye hona ki waja ye thi" Sarah sarcastically asked in low tune.

"Hmm, mjy nhi pta Sarah, bus inho n mjy btya tha k ye apni buisnees meeting ki waja sa Islamabad ja rha ha"

"Phr"

"To inho n kaha k ye mjy wahan mila gy"

"To phr ye hamri bus m kesa?" She asked rolling her eyes.

"Mjy seriously nhi pta, subha bus message kia tha or mjy to ubi tuk yaqeen nhi arha k ye sach m hamra sath ja rha" she told in a low voice

"Or ap mastani madam n mjy itna dino sa batana b zrori nhi smjha?" She dramatically asked.

"Nhi bus m confuse thi k sach m aisa kesa ho skta ha, or deikho inka pta nhi kya tmhra favorite sir Mustaqeem sa rishta nikl aya"

"Ufff, aisa na ho bhai ub meri good books sa nikl jaya" she giggled.

"Seriously?" this time Esha sarcastically.

"Oho, bari adatain apna li unki jesi" she teased her "wesa ub to safr bara acha guzarana wala ha'

"Bkwas na kro" she lowered her head blushingly.

And giggles escaped from their mouth.

               ***************

They have 16 hours of travelling via motor way, and after 6 hours they had stopped to have lunch and then they would resume their journey. It was 4 of evening and the weather was clear.

Students make their groups and order as per their wish. Esha and Sara were also with their classmates. But before lunch she wanted to use restroom.

She asked Sarah to join her, but she was so much busy in discussing some random drama story and suggested her to go on her own.

"Huh dhoka baaz, ub isko bari drama ki story sunana ki pari hoi ha", she was murmuring under her breath when she skirmished with a hard wall, she looked up massaging her head, when she find Azaan standing in front of him.

" Hello" her eyes got wide opened and she looked here and there to sure that no one is seeing them, but everyone was busy in their own business.  

"Hi" she replied in low voice by passing him, but her wrist caught in his hands, she looked at him in horror, who slightly pushed her to move forward.

They reached the sideway of the hall and he removed his hand from her wrist, and she crossed her arms on her belly and her fingers started rubbing that area which was in his hold. He stand two steps away from her.

He looked at her keenly, she was dressed in a yellow color A-line frock which was reaching beneath her knees with a white chooridaar, white and yellow contrasted head scarf on her and her shoulders has been covered with her new cape shawl which she buy specially for Islamabad's weather.. She has just pink gloss on her lips which she has already half eaten it.