Her Reply

Dressed in a baby pink night dress Esha was sitting on the swing of her room which was beside her room big window. She was carrying a book, but she was not reading as she was staring outside from the window at the black sky which was sparkling with thousands and thousand of stars, just like the sparkle of her eyes.

Her thoughts were break by the beep of her mobile phone which was showing notification of one new WhatsApp message.

She opened it and as usual it was Sara, who was again asking the same question which she had asked almost half an hour before.

"Besabri larki, aram nhi ha tmhy, kya bhooto ki trha har adha ghanta bad mera sar py mandalana lag jati ho?" She annoyingly reply her.

"Han to tmhy kn sa burjh khalifa banana ka order mil gya ha jo itna soch rhi ho, itni simple c bat ha or tm pata nhi kn sa dadi, nani k zamana ki soch le k bethi ho"

"Sarah bus b kro, har bt mazak nhi hoti, or tm achi trha sa janti ho ye itni simple bt b nhi ha"

"Acha, sorry yar tmhy bus chill krna k lya keh rhi thi. Okay ub tm na kafi soch lya na, now at least voice out your thoughts". Her fast reply came and after this her phone start ringing, showing Sarah incoming voice call.

" hmm" she hummed

"Kya hmm, Esha kya hogya ha Zndgi bhar ka mamla ha, tmhri feelings unki bara ma blkl clear hena, psnd krti ho tm unha or unki psnd m dhalna b chahti ho, to phr kya problem ha de do unha ek bar moqa"

"Wo to thk ha, mgr is trha..""

"Kya is trha? Unka tmhra is trha sa milna? To yar kya ghlt ha, unho n kaha hena k 3 months ma shadi ka agr tm dono ek dosra ko acha sa smj gya"

"Mgr phr b papa ko pta chl gya to wo kitna hurt hongy"

"Kn bataya ga unha, or bilfarz unha pata chl b gya to kya, ye rishta unhi ki marzi sa hoa ha, to phr is bt ko ikhtilaaf banana ki kya waja ban skti?"

"Chalo ub bus sochna chor do, or unha han bol do, thk ha?"

"Hmm, Allah Hafiz, subha milta hain".

"Allah Hafiz, and best of luck"😁😁

*****

'Hi' Esha texted to Azaan

'Hi' his replied came

"Thk ha ap?" She asked

"Yeah all good, or kya socha tum na phr?"

"Ji thk ha, bus m chahti k ubi baba ko kuch na pata chla unha shahid acha na laga" his direct question made her sure that he is a straight forward person and doesn't beat around the bush, therefore she also put her concerns before him.

"Obviously, m khud nhi chahta k kisi ko pata chla".

"Nhi ye koi chupana wali bt to nhi ha wesa, mgr m itni social ho nhi, or na hi phla kbhi aisa kisi larka ka sath bat ki ha."

"to phr is larka sa bt ho jaya gi na". He said stopping his grin.

"Ji, Aap ki bat to alag hena"

"Okay, then meet you tomorrow bye"

"Bye".

***********

Dressed in a Red shalwar kameez she was standing in the university parking lot and waiting for him.

He parked his Black Mercedes Benz SUV in front of her and hop out from car. A quick glance on her get prolonged, and he didn't realize it but kept staring at her, and for the first time in the life of Arman Ali, he cannot avert his gaze from a girl, and most probably because his heart admit her as his girl.