Her Dazzling Smiles

Standing in front of dressing table she was knotting her hair in braid when her mobile beeps, she hurriedly grab her dupatta and make a hijab and covered her shoulders with her favorite chaddar. She quickly picked the bags and her clutch with mobile phone from the bed and wearing her ballerina flats she moved towards the hallway of the house. By taking a quick glance at the house and the servant which were busy in their specified task, she looked for the Akmal baba who is the manager of the servants.

After informing her outing program to Akmal baba she hastily moved towards his car which was on the corner of the street (because of her own insistence).

She sat in his car and said Assalam o aliakum, which he only returned by a nod. Soon the car was on the main highway and he asked her where her friends live.

And she told the location to him.

                **********

The way passed in small talks and when they reached their destination she quickly grabbed the bags and moved inside the building and he followed her.

"Hello" her cheerful voice echoed in the play area of the orphanage and the children moved their heads towards her. And within a second she was surrounded by those little kids who have beautiful and sweet smiles on their faces. Two of them sit on her lap, some start kisses her cheeks, some side hug her, and some grab her by her back. And she was smiling in them like a cherry blossom and the most beautiful thing was that her eyes were also smiling with her lips, and their sparkling was mesmerizing him.

Her shopping last day was all about her friends which were now in front of him, and his heart missed a beat by looking at her. He was still amazed by her yesterday's shopping and her cute friendship but by looking at this scene his heart comes to one conclusion that she is purely innocent girl.

She looked towards him and wave him to come near towards them. He took steps towards them and sat on the ground. She introduced him with her friends and soon all the kids get jealous by him because their favorite person is looking at him with a very big smile, and they don't like this diverted attention. He also realized that so he took their attention towards the bags which were filled by their gifts. The kids again started smiling. They played different games with kids which were healthy and were also important for their learning and then they also lunched together.

The day with such small kids is his life time first experience and during these 3 hours he came to know that she loves kids and love to spend time with them. She has a habit of visiting them once in a month, and she always try to give them some gifts and more importantly her quality time in which she tries to listen every child complaints, their sweet little stories, their new learning.

He can surely concludes that this is the phenomenal day of his life as he experienced those feelings which he has never before, and his heart is now all her but his mind has not accepted this truth till. They good bye kids with a promise that they would visit them soon again, as finally he also became the part of their friendship.

        ************************

As she had bunked today from the university to go orphanage so she had to compensate her work at home and need to reach at home earlier so they decided to have ice cream together before dropping her. Grabbing the menu card and taking a look on ice cream flavors, he asked about her favorite flavor and her answered again amused him and a small chuckle escaped from his mouth.

"Sub hi psnd hain, to Sub ka small scoops" she answer with a delight happiness.

"Okay". He nodded.

After giving the order he again look towards her, and his heart again flutter indeed she was looking breathtaking in red, images of her cute pout, fake forehead lines and frowns and she would glare sometime or simply narrowed her eyes during playing and he found that completely adorable. After spending a quality time with her today, his heart has been filled with happiness and whispered to him that this innocent soul is his.

Tapping his fingers on steering wheel he keep looking on her and she raised her eyes towards him and their eyes get locked.

Some unsaid moments passed and they came out of the daze when the service boy knock on the window of his seat and he cleared his throat and took the ice creams cups from him.

Passing the bigger cup to her which she take like a child who got his favorite candy started eating his own vanilla ice cream cup. She ate in her full childish mode and as a result some ice cream get on her lips upper line and again a chuckle escaped from his mouth and she looked at him in questioning way. Shaking his head with a grin he moved his hand towards her face and in next moment when his thumb wiped that line, both of them missed their heartbeats and he forget to removed his fingers from her lips.

The little trembling of her body startled him and he immediately take his hand back and grabbed some tissues from tissue box and passed her not looking at her. Her face was flushed and she thinks that her all blood has been rushed to her face. With trembling fingers she took tissues from him and embarrassingly keep looking down and ate her ice cream hastily so she can reached home instantly (maybe she has forget that it would at least took 30 minutes to reached home, poor soul😁)

At the way back to home, both were silent and thinking about each other. He didn't want to lose his control as still her flushed face was in his eyes so he didn't look at her again mistakenly, whereas she was still in the spell of his smooth fingers touch on her lips and was unconsciously biting on her lips. Besides her shyness she also did not wanted to go home like this always that whenever they would meet they became silent at the way back to their home. This type of silence bothers her and she want to come out of that uneasiness so she thought to initiate a talk.

After few minutes she said,

"Mera university ka trip ja rha" the words has been escaped from her mouth before she can think and she shut her eyes closed for a second at her foolishness as what her university trip can have a business with him.

"Ann, oh acha, great. So you are going?" he kept looking at windscreen while answering her.

"Nahi, baba ijazat nhi deta, or phr ye to ha b stay trip, phla Islamabad phr Murree". She answered with a sigh, and he can feel the desire for going trip in her tone.

"Kyun nhi deta "? He asked in a serious tone.

"Bus unha dar lgta ha mjy is trha sa itna door ekla bhjna ma, or m to bachpan sa aj tuk aisa school, college trips m nhi gyi".

" kya larka larkiyo ka sath ja rha ha, jo unha issue ho?"

"Nhi, ye trip to agy separate hojya ga kyun k larka to agy northern areas ki traf chla jaya gy"

"Trust nhi ha tum py?"

"Aisi bt to Nhi ha, but he is so much protected towards me."

"Phr b, aisa to Nhi chla ga"

"Ub kya kr skty hain, sub ki apni apni soch hoti"

"Bhut ghlt soch ha, unha tmhy jana dena chahiya ha, or phr aisa trips entertainment k sath sath healthy b hota, exposure b hota duniya ka or information m b izafa hota ha, tm n kabhi apna baba sa zid nhi ki?"

"Nhi. Or mjy pta ha wo nhi mana gy". She couldn't understand why his tone was icy cold in this small conversation which she didn't like and she couldn't also tell him that she always agreed with her father wish.

"To phr ub kr lo. Mera lya", he suggested her and looked at her with thoughtful eyes.

                 **************