Laughter, memories, chaos and Love❤

The bus was on the way to Murree filled with girls, female teachers and 3 male teachers with bus driver and loud sound music was playing in the bus

The bus was on the way to Murree filled with girls, female teachers and 3 male teachers with bus driver and loud sound music was playing in the bus. Girls were enjoying themselves, whereas Esha was silently watching outside from the window.

"Kya hoa ha tmhy?" Sarah asked

"Kuch nhi"

"To phr itni dull kyun lag rhi ho, ubi to sirf 2 din howa ha trip ko"

"Janti ho".

"Pora rasta kuch nhi boli sewyaa chand ek baton ka. Ub mode thk kr lo Hum phonchana wala hain" she said her excitedly when she saw mountains covered in snow blanket which were looking amazing.

 Ub mode thk kr lo Hum phonchana wala hain" she said her excitedly when she saw mountains covered in snow blanket which were looking amazing

"Yeah main thk ho" she fake smiled her.

"Good". Hum snowman b banaya gy, tm tension na lo ma banana seikha dogi" she fake raised her collars.

"Bhut nawazish apki " she poke her.

"Aisa chota mota ehsan ma krti rehti hon"

She narrowed her eyes at Sarah but who cares there😜😁

They reached their destination at 11pm and they hurriedly dropped their bags at hotel and finalized to do their tour in form of group of 5 girls and they would remained in contact with their teachers all the time as the snowfall can be start any time.

Esha and Sara with their 3 classmates first decided to go towards the Pindi point to take a Chairlift ride that takes them down to 1.5 km from Pindi Point to Bansara Gali. It's on 15 minutes walk from the Mall Road. But they choose to ride first so they cannot miss it if the weather get worst.

"Esha, kya tmhy dar lag rha ha?" Sarah asked when they were buying tickets for the chair lift.

"Dar kis sa?"

"Chair lift ma bethna sa"

"Nhi, kya tmhy lag rha ha?"

"Hargiz nhi, or mjy kyun laga ga, ma to phla b bethi hoi hon" she said proudly.

"Han phr to agr mjy dar laga b to tum ho na mera sath" Esha wisely said.

"Han han blkl, mera jigar tmhy darna ki blkl zrorat nhi ha" jub main ho to fikr not" 😝😝