25

*Fight day*

Harry and louis looked out of the window towards fighting circle all the pack members were there both Harry's and Simon's.

"You ready alpha?" Louis strokes Harry's cheek whispering, harry nods kissing louis palm he said, "don't worry omega it'll be over soon you believe in me right" louis nods, "more than anyone"

Harry smiles goes and kisses louis' covered tummy he said, "I'll do it for my angel and my love" harry says looking up at louis who has tears in his eyes, "oh my omega don't cry" louis hugs him tightly as harry comforts him.

Someone knocks on window, "its time" zayn says and louis pulls back harry pecks his lips once then goes out with louis following, louis looks towards the other end of field to see a big black wolf he knows who's he...

(Simon's wolf form)

Harry falls on his hands and knees closing his eyes focusing on Changing into his wolf form, soon bones cracking was heard and he clenched his jaw as slowly his body started Changing. Its Louis' first time watching his alpha shift it made his omega howl. Finally harry was fully shifted into his wolf form now.

 Finally harry was fully shifted into his wolf form now

(Harry's wolf form)

"Alphas please stand between the circle" harry and Simon's wolf walked between the circle glaring at each other. Alec and zayn both of them stood next to each other both were the right hand of their alpha they had to make sure everything goes correctly.

"1.....2....3 start!" As soon as zayn said that simon jumped on Harry's back with his claws digging in his flesh making him growl loudly. Harry flipped himself so that simon is on his back and turns and bites his neck making him lose his claws grip on his back giving him change to escape.

Quickly harry stood back up and jumps on simon his claw swiping across his face making Simon's face bleed, simon growled and tried to bite Harry's claw but harry moved back.

Simon jumped on his legs and ran towards harry but harry jumps to the side making simon crash into the ground, slowly Simon stood back up panting.....his wolf was tired.

Simon kept attacking harry and harry kept douging the attacks and protecting himself he wasn't attacking back cause he knows soon simon will get tired and have no energy to protect himself that's when harry will start attacking him.

Simon was tired soon and harry was still energetic, both of the wolfs were circling each other. Simon jumps to attack and harry acts like he'll claw Simon's face making simon shield his face but harry grabs his neck hard his sharp teeth diging in his neck simon howls painfully falling on the ground.

Harry puts both of his claws on Simon's chest growling, Simon's neck was griping blood but he still didn't gave up and tried to claw harry in which harry bites his neck this time not leaving it still simon goes limp.....dead

Alec and bran both of them ran towards Simon's wolf they checked his breath...."he's death" harry backs away looking around for his omega, he found him smiling brightly with his pack members and clapping.

"Alpha harry Edwards styles has killed simon so his pack and territory is now officially harry Edwards styles!" Alec yells and everyone cheers.

•••

"Oh my alpha I'm so happy"  louis squeals hugging Harry's wolf, every pack member leaves after harry announced there will be a party soon.

Harry's wolf purrs as his omega hugs him, "my strong alpha I love you so much" louis smiles nuzzling his face into Harry's fur.

"I love you too my omega" harry said through his mind link with louis, his omega smiles "I'm so happy" harry licks his tears away, "don't cry omega" it made louis giggle and he nods "yes alpha"

(

I'm shit at describing fights it was my first time writing a fight scene    ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ)