Part 22

You stare at him in silence, in compliance. You'll play nice for now. While you weren't usually a sub, when against him you stood no chance. This man was in all power. He gazes at you, gauging your reaction.

       Both of your diaphragms were noticeable expanding and releasing from heavy breaths. As he adjusts himself you notice that both his index and middle finger nails were trimmed down.

       Thank the lord...

       You hoped he hasn't left you looking too flushed but it was unlikely. Even he looked like his composure was slipping. His immaculate hair was a mess, his steady aura was shaken and by the looks of it, his expression showed exactly what he was thinking about. You.

       "Hmm. I'm feeling kind. I suppose I can give you another chance. ♥" He smirks, clearly enjoying the game of it all. His hands still hold you down against the bed by your wrists. To your knowledge, the only card left he had to play was under the cloth he wore around his waist. Your gaze follows your thoughts. This doesn't slip past him.

       "Is it time for the towel to come off?" You ask in a playful tone. When he lifts a hand up to push back his hair, you realize that something still kept your hands down. Bungee gum? As he leans in by your left ear, the sensation of his breathing danced across your skin.

       "Don't get too eager, flower. I still have some things I want to do to you.." He whispers seductively. Your mind races with ideas of what was to come. You began questioning your previous stance of always being the dom. Something's changed, whether it's you or the fact he's the one doing it but the utter lack of control was turning you on.

       He plants a kiss on your ear lobe and slowly plants his lips down to your breasts. He doesn't linger like before, continuing to go down. Every time his mouth comes back to make contact with you, it gets a little more aggressive. His hands graze down your arms as he holds your torso while he leaves marks down the center of your rib cage, nibbling and sucking. Your gaze drifts up to the ceiling, lost in a state of  anticipation and excitement. He was off the bed now, gripping your hips as he pulling your body closer to the edge. His mouth makes his way down your naval. You instinctively lift your legs over his shoulders as he continues making his way down, knees almost buckling at the thought of what was about to happen. He relaxes back to kisses as he gets further down between your legs.

       "I've been wanting to do this to you for a long time, Y/n. But how fun would it be to just leave you hanging?" He smirks. Your eyes go down to meet his, and your met with the familiar look of the hungry yellow eyes of an animal. You knew his words held no merit but he clearly wanted something. His voice became less taunting.

       "Beg for it."

       At this point, gladly

       "Please.."

       "How slavish. I know you can convince me better than that. ♥" He says, gripping your legs harder. Your wrists wriggled in the elastic restraints

       "Please, god keep going. You feels so good I'm begging you to fucking do it, just fuck me.." You plead. Your words weren't just for show. His voice grew dark.

       "Mmm. You beg like a little slut, Y/n~ I'll make you feel good for that." He says as he slightly opens your legs.

       Gaze still locked onto your face, he teases you with his breaths. The dichotomy of the chilling inhale and warm exhale made you go absolutely wild. While this wasn't your first sexual experience it was better than anything you've had by a mile, even in it's foreplay stage.