Part 2

You looked up at the ceiling of the shower, feeling the hot water run down your body. Bliss.

      Sliding your eyes shut, you recall your short interaction with the jester. Is it possible he saw through your innocent little girl act, or does he know something about your father? People knowing you have that kind of advantage definitely puts a target on your back. Despite the hot water, chills go down your spine.

      You immediately were drawn from your thoughts. You felt another presence. Someone was here? You turn off the water, grimacing at the cold air creeping up on you. You look on the counter top, and then it hits you.

      Shit! I left my clothes in the room...

      Slipping a towel around your body, you slowly opened the door, preparing yourself for whatever may be waiting on the other side.

     Upon opening, you were greeted by a smiling jester sitting on the foot of your bed. His gaze remained the deck of cards he was shuffling.

     "You were quick to notice me. How impressive. ♥" He says.

     "I try to stay on my toes... How did you get in here?" You say, trying to sound as composed as possible. In reality, you're scared as hell. Why did you have to lose your temper so early on?

Or was this inevitable?

     "You mean to tell me you're meticulous enough to fool a crowd, but lack the common knowledge to lock the door? ★" He sweetly smiles.

      Terrifying and a dick.. How charming.

     "Maybe I just don't feel threatened by anyone here." You bluff. In reality, your dumbass just forgot to lock your door.

     "The fear in your aura contradicts your words, silly girl. You'll have to do better than that if you want to fool me~ ♥" He says, looking up for the first time. Licking his lips, his hungry golden eyes graze your still dripping body. You almost forgot you were only wearing a bath towel. Though everything is covered, you feel completely exposed.

"What is your name?" You swallow.

"You'll find out eventually." He stands up, sliding the deck into his pocket.

"Okay then, why did you come here?"

"All in time...★" He continued being short. You sigh.

"Are you going to tell me anything worth while? Because if not I'll just be going back to my shower." You say, starting to get frustrated. He clearly didn't want a fight, so what was he trying to get out of this?

"Perhaps if you ask the right question.♥"

       This intrigued you enough to stay. Thinking for a moment, you blurt our the first thing that comes to mind.

       "What makes you happy?" You ask, sounding more your age than usual. He smiled, then began walking over to you. You took this as a good sign. As his height towered over you, he managed to become more intimidating. Was it scary or sexy?

"My greatest pleasure comes when such people crumble to their knees and I look down upon their disbelieving faces as their plans fail.♥" He says, blood lust slowly slipping through. Scary. Definitely scary.

Realization hits you. In this story, he is the predator and you are his prey. There was no test, no competition. You couldn't make yourself move if you wanted to. He lifted your chin with his finger, careful not to cut you with his perfectly manicured nails.

"Now, now. Don't look at me like that. I might lose control.." He said, voice going dark. Scary, sexy, scary, sexy. You stand there, weighing your options. Resolution shined in your eyes.

"I'm going back to my shower. Given the way you wandered in, I trust you can let yourself out?" You ask rhetorically, giving him another poker face. He laughs.

"Very well, flower. Until next time. ♥" He says, slipping out. You sigh, and lock the door.

As you're taking your shower again, your mind wanders.

Flower..