Part 6

Your eyes slowly open and you remember you're in Hisoka's room. Since you didn't feel his presence anywhere near, you try to sit up. Your body reluctantly complied.

How long was I out for this time? I have to get out of here.

You push the covers off your legs and try to stand up. Your body aches and your legs felt like jello, but it wasn't anything you couldn't handle. You sluggishly look around the room for your clothes with no luck.

"Are you kidding me?" You whine. You sneak a glance at yourself in the mirror, still wearing that big black tee shirt. Since it covered your shorts, it appeared you weren't wearing pants. The whole look was screaming one night stand. Cringe.

You frown, defeated. You decide to just walk back in the shirt and socks. When you open the door you bumped into Gon and Killua walking down the hall, probably to the cafeteria.

"Y/N? What are you doing here, I thought your room was on the next floor?" Gon asked, head tilt and all. Panic struck you as you became a stuttering mess, not being able to come up with a lie fast enough.

"I- Uh, you know I was jus- ah.."

You never would have thought it was humanly possible to stutter that hard. As a manipulator, shouldn't you be better at this? A knowing look struck Killua's face. Did he just get more cat-like?

"So THAT'S where you've been for the past three days?! Geez Y/n, I never would've pegged you for that kind of girl.." He teased, all but purring.

Three whole days?! There's no way I was out for that long.

"What are you even talking about?" You laughed in an attempt to regain any amount of composure.

"Yeah Killua, what's going on?" Gon asks. He was dumbfounded. You thought any 12 year old would know where his friend was taking that.

This is fine. This is okay. As long as-

"Y/N, why must you leave my room looking so scandalous? People will get the wrong idea. ♥" A familiar voice interrupted. Killua's face went from mischief to disgust while Gon's face when dark.

Why me..

"Y/N?! Out of all the people, Hisoka? Seriously?!" Killua yells. Hisoka leaned against the wall, entertained by the show.

"Calm down! Nothing happened, he just found me unconscious in the hall and-"

"While you were unconscious? That's illegal!" Killua blurts.

"If you would shut up for a second Id explain what happened, it isn't what you think!" You raise your voice, trying not to grit your teeth. Smoke was coming out of Gon's ears. Was seriously nothing clicking?

"Screw that, you guys do whatever you want, leave us out of it!" Killua said, grabbing the confused Gon's arm and heading the opposite way down the hallway.

"That little brat! Get back here so I can- ergh!" You yell in frustration. Death to the freaky doll man wasn't looking too shabby anymore. You and Hisoka stood in silence for a couple seconds as you let your anger null over.

"You... didn't do anything to me while I was knocked out right?" You ask, keeping your eyes to the floor. Hisoka laughed.

"Would you be disappointed if I said no?"

"What the he- No!" you say, profusely blushing.

"Now, now. I was just kidding. ♥"

"Your sense of humor sucks." You roll your eyes. "Now can I have my stuff back please?"

"Of course. I was just on my way back to check on you."

"Then pay up."

"You will get your stuff back, on one condition." He says, standing up straight.

"Condition? But you just said-"

"I want to train you. ♥"