Part 19

"Okay, you got your way clown." Nobunaga says.

       "Come down before we make you." Feitan adds in an irritated tone. You could feel the angst all the way across the room.

       "Of course... After one more thing. I need to have a quick word with Y/n, and then I'm all yours. ♥" Hisoka adds casually.

       Seriously? He's gonna get us both killed.

       "You're pushin it, funny boy." Phinks steps forward cracking his knuckles. Machi steps in and gives him a look. They both look to Chrollo for guidance.

     "Flip a coin on it. If he gets it, he can speak to Y/n. On our terms for course." He smiles. Hisoka takes a seat on the ledge comfortably as Shalnark steps forward with the coin.

       "Here it goes." He says as the coin goes up. He catches it the coin and slaps it over his other hand. He looks up at Phinks, deciding he would choose.

       "Tails." he says. Shalnark lifts his hand revealing a tails.

       "That settles it then! We won the coin toss." He beams as he puts the coin back into his pocket.

      Damn, I was curious too... I'll still be able to see him again after all of this, right?

       "Paku." Chrollo says. The tall woman from earlier stepped forward.

       "Yes?"

       "Please take Y/n back to town. Don't worry about handcuffing or bagging her. I want her to feel free to come back whenever she feels." He says with intent, opening his arms in a grand fashion. You release a breath that it feels like you've held since the attack. It looks like you're getting out unscathed- physically at least. Hopefully getting kidnapped will finally teach you to lock your damn door.

       "Of course." She says politely and turns to you. You swallow.

       Hopefully this ones less Machi more Shalnark...

       "Nobunaga, I need you to take these boys to the holding cell and watch them for now. Atleast until we settle this situation." He adds. The man nods.

      Wait- They're still holding Gon and Killua?

       "Cmon, don't make this harder than this has to be." Nobunaga says as he helps them up and walks them down a dark hall. You guys all hold eye contact as long as you can until they fade into the shadows.

Please stay safe you two...

Paku begins leading you back to the door you came through. As you pass by the other troupe members, Machi catches your gaze and shoots a glare at you. You return it, sticking your tongue out too. Childish, yes. But you got the last laugh.

The walk to the car with Paku was silent, but it wasn't tense. This woman was different than the others. She didn't seem abrasive or out there, just- normal. Which was honestly a breath of fresh air after meeting all of these crazy characters. One of the cars beeps as it unlocks.

"You can sit in the front if you wish." She says.

"Oh, thank you." You say as you take her up on the offer. You guys begin driving back towards town. Something was soothing about the motion passing traffic lights and the empty roads. Now that all of that was over, the exhaustion was creeping in.

       "I apologize on behalf of the others. I know you had no intention of getting involved with our business affairs, it just seemed to work out that way. I hope this doesn't cause you too much trouble moving forward."