Chapter 1

(Celine in the pic above)
3rd POV

Ring Ring !!

The sound of an alarm clock could be heard as the morning sun shone through the curtains of Celine's room.

She was covered by a blanket and a hand could be seen coming out of the fabric to turn of the irritating noise.

Celine groaned as she sat up, her eyes adjusting to the room around her.

She rubbed her eyes and stretched as she got out of bed.

It was around 7:00 in the morning and Celine was definitely not a morning person.

She made her way to her bathroom that was attached to her room, she flicked the lights on and looked at herself in the mirror.

Now Celine was a very pretty girl but right now she looked like she was totally wasted.

Her hair was going every witch way, she had mascara smudges around her eyes and her pajamas were tangled upon her body.

Celine sighed as she began getting ready it was a Monday and Celine was not happy,

I mean come on who likes Monday's.

Celine brushed through her hair and brushed her teeth.

She got a makeup wipe and wiped her face taking the black ink off with it.

After she was done in the bathroom she went back to her bedroom and got ready.

She put on some jeans and a shirt witch had the band AC/DC on it.

She parted her hair to the side, and put her makeup on. She didn't really need it but she always liked having that extra ✨sparkle✨.

She proceeded to finish getting ready and toped it of with a small spray of perfume.

When she made her way downstairs she greeted her mother who sat at the dining table drinking coffee and was reading something on her phone.

Her mom looked up and smiled at her daughter, and Celine smiled back.

Celine's mom knew better than to say anything to Celine in the morning,

at least until she had her coffee.

Celine's father learned that the hard way......

Once she got her coffee and some toast she sat down across from her mother.

The two were like this almost every morning. They always ate together and there was a comfortable silence among them as Celine drank her Coffee.

Sometimes her father would complain that the two were closer and would get upset.

Celine and her mother would only laugh as her father would pout about the two's bond.

But Celine knows that he just means well.

And her mother found it amusing to see her husband pout like a child.

About 20 minutes passed by before Celine's father made his way downstairs.

He smiled at the two and walked up to his wife.