Chapter 4

(Kyra in the pic above) Celines POV
Once lunch was finished we all went to our fifth hour class.

I disappointed to find out I didn't have 5, 6, or 7 hour with my mate.

I was now on my way to my 8th hour class which normally had me excited because it was gym I had Taylor in this class so at least I had someone to talk to.
I went to the locker room and got changed as usual and met Taylor and the rest of my class by the track and waited for the teacher.

We waited for about 5 minutes when he finally showed up, though he wasn't alone.

Behind him were the three new kids, one of them being my mate.

I almost chocked on air upon seeing her so suddenly. She was changed in athletic clothes with a long sleeved top and some shorts.

They all walked behind the teacher as he walked up to the class.

"Alright everyone today we're gonna start with some laps and then we're gonna do some training, oh also these are the new students, they can introduce themselves when they want,"

and with that he walked to the side of the track and blew his whistle.

Upon hearing the noise we all began jogging around the track. Though since we were all supernatural it wasn't much of a jog.

All of my gym class was supernatural, the school split up humans and supernaturals for gym because the supernaturals had more athletic ability and they didn't want to make the humans feel bad so they split us up.

I was jogging next to Taylor who was trying to talk to me but I gave him short replies, I couldn't think straight.

My mate was here again, I didn't know how to react.

I could hear Taylor talk for a little bit, but he cut himself off, when the flash of color went in front of us.

I looked up and saw my mate and her two friends running ahead of us.

There was no doubt they were fast, but man I thought me and Taylor were the fasted here, I guess not anymore.

We ran for one more lap, before the teacher stopped us.

"Alright everyone as you know were training today, we're gonna work on one on one combat,"

the teacher told us.

Since it was a mostly supernatural school they let us have training at our school.

We mostly use it for things like fighting rouges or for hunting.

"Alright everyone get with your own kind and we'll begin, it will be set up in a tournament type of way, two people will fight and the winner will fight the next person until there are only two left, then the last person standing wins,"

the teacher explained to us. We all gave him a sign of understanding.

"Alright first to go will be vampires, the rest of you can watch and stretch until it's your turn."

When he finished we all went and sat at the bleachers as the vampires made their way to the middle of the field.

My mate and her friends sat a couple of rows above us and our class sat relatively close to each other.

The fights began and the class watched as the people below began their match.

We watched for about 20 minutes, at this point there were only two people left to determine the winner, no one really said anything, since we were all watching the fight, so when Ezra spoke up we all heard,

"Strovagena inasadrava truni,"

who will win?

We al looked over as he spoke, it was in another language so none of us knew what it was but Fallon spoke up,

"Atrivana quelopesta wuthrepo inuto,"

I believe the girl will win,

What ever she responded with Ezra and my mate seemed to agree with because they both nodded their heads.

"Alright wolves your next!" My teacher yelled from the field.

I had realized that this would be a good chance to impress my mate, after all she'll be watching me fight.

With that in mind I made my way down the bleachers and onto the field.

The fights began and I quickly made my way up the charts. I won all my fights and now it was just me and another wolf.

They were beta judging by their strength. The coach blew his whistle and the other guy quickly ran to begin the fight.

I dodged it quickly and went behind him.

Before he could fully turn around I punched him in the stomach. There was enough strength for him to stagger back and try to catch his breath.

I smirked at my easy victory. I looked up at my mate and saw Fallon speaking something in her ear, though obviously I could not hear it.

I heard the teachers whistle as he signaled for the three fae's to come down to the field.

As me and the other guy made out way to the bleachers, I heard Ezra call out to me,

"Hey alpha lady,"

I turned around to face him,

"just wanted to say good job we all thought you did good,"

"Yeah you finished the fight easily, you must be powerful,"

I heard Fallon say.

I looked at my mate, she then turned around fully to face me. My breath hitched as she looked my in the eyes.

My hazel met her blue. She nodded as if agreeing with the other two and they all made their way down to the field.

"What was that about?"

Taylor asked as I went and sat next to him,

"I'll tell you later,"

I said as we heard the whistle again signaling the start of the fight. The first two were Fallon and Ezra my mate standing at the end of bleachers to watch.

'Is she going to fight?'

I heard Aria ask

'I don't know we'll have to watch and find out.

The fight started quickly with the two going in on each other Fallon going for the first blow as she hid Ezra in the back.

I went forward a couple of feet and we all watched closely.

Fallon walked up to continue but before she could get another hit Ezra stood up and caught her off guard.

He was able to land a good hit on her which sent her flying.

She went at least 15 feet.

'Crap their good, I wonder if our mate is just as powerful'

Aria once again spoke up but I didn't respond I was to fixated on the fight.

It was clear that after that Ezra had one. The teacher blew the whistle again and Kyra made her way to the middle as Fallon made her way off.

I looked down at the field, anxious to watch my mate fight.

The teacher then blew the whistle and the last fight started.