Chapter 29

~Celine's POV~

How did we get here.

Everything was fine just a couple of minutes ago.

We were all sitting around the fire talking and laughing, and now,

How did we let this happen.

I looked up to see Bianca staring at me her face tense and worried.

"Celine what do you choose?"

She asked her voice tense as well, I felt sweat trickle down my forehead, trying to choose what to do next as I looked around me, sighing I looked back at her a stern look on my face as I gave my response,

"Truth,"

I saw Bianca smirk at my response, and I knew what I was in for.

Currently me as well as the rest of the group were sitting around the fire, playing the worst game known for young adults

.
.
.
.
.
Truth or dare.

I groaned in internally as I saw Bianca and Louise whisper to each other about what they should ask for my truth.

"Alright Celine, what's the most embarrassing thing you believed as a kid?"

'Oh come on!'

I thought to myself,
I knew I was gonna get something embarrassing.

I glanced over to Kyra who simply glanced back at me, she seemed somewhat interested in what I was gonna say,

'Of course they would embarrass me with Kyra sitting right there!'

I glared at my former best friends as I gave my answer, the two giving me fake innocent smiles the whole time.

"When my parents said that collage would be hard to get into, I thought it meant that the doors were heavy and hard to open,"

I admitted sheepishly.

I heard small laughs from around the fire. One belonging to Kyra.
Despite my embarrassment it felt nice knowing I was the one to make her laugh.

I felt the blush in my face but ignored it and continued,

"Alright Taylor, truth or dare?"

"Dare,"

The game continued on like this for a while, each person taking turns and going around.

At some point the game got pretty interesting, Fallon had to talk in an accent the whole time, Ezra admitted to being drunk before, Zion and Bianca tried yoga and now Zion couldn't move his arm properly, and Louise had a llama drawn on her neck, how she got it is beyond me.

In full honesty I wasn't all that focused. The game was fun but at some point my brain kinda fizzled out, thinking of other things, completely unaware of what was to happen next.

I was looking at the fire. Not at all listening to who's turn it was.
It wasn't until it was Kyra's turn that got my attention,

"Alright Kyra truth or dare?"

Fallon asked, having a smirk on her face,