Chapter 13

3rd POV
"She's the strongest....Kinda like your alpha."

Celine widened her eyes.
She knew Kyra was the most powerful out of the three, but she never really thought about how much they resembled each other in strength.
Both girls seemed to be the leader of the groups as well as the strongest.
If Celine was an alpha what was Kyra considered?

'She's powerful that means she'll be a good Luna'

I could hear Aria talking inside my mind. I rolled my eyes at her commentary

Conversation that morning consisted of more questions particularly pertaining to the three, though only Fallon and Ezra spoke.
Kyra kept her head low and eyes trained to the floor.
Celine wanted to ask questions.
She had so many questions but she didn't think they would be good to ask.
They mostly pertained to Kyra and the secrets she hides.
Celine sighed quietly, she didn't know how to approach this situation.
Here was her mate, and yet she couldn't do anything.
Kyra didn't talk, not one word was spoken from her mouth.
Because of that Celine couldn't talk to her, she also had no idea what language she was speaking in when she did sign language, Celine knew sign language, what Kyra did with Fallon was not something Celine was familiar with.
Dissatisfied she made her way to her office after breakfast.
She still had the issue of rouges that she had to deal with.
For a couple of hours Celine and Zion discussed some Ideas, they went over the ideas with their parents and some other warrior pack members.
***
Kyra's POV
Breakfast was now over and I had no idea what to do.
Fallon went to hang out with Loise and Bianca, something about online shopping I think.
Ezra had some art stuff he wanted to, so I left him to work in peace.
Meanwhile I was walking the halls looking for things to do.
I could see the looks as I passed by people.
It wasn't anything new to me.
Weather it be because I'm a dragon or the fact that I wear a mask everywhere, I won't know.
It doesn't really bother me, I know their just curious so I let them do it.

I then walked to an unfamiliar part of the house.
We were given a tour but I honestly wasn't paying much attention.
I found a set of stairs leading downwards in front of me.
Being the curious child I am I decided to explore.
It wasn't all that bad, it was just a basement.
There were some boxes with holiday stuff and some old furniture.
I was about to walk back upstairs when I heard a small sound.
I couldn't tell what it was at first but as I got closer to it I realised that it was someone crying.
I walked around some boxes only to come face to face with a teary eyed child.
She looked around 5 or 6 years old.
She was small and petite, with blond Curley hair.
She looked up at me probably surprised that I found her.
She was alone and cuddled up in a small ball, her knees tucked in with her arms wrapping around them.

"Are you alright little one?"

I asked the girl, she seemed even more surprised when I asked her the question and responded,

"Your talking to me?"

The question caught me off guard so I asked,

"Am I not allowed to talk to you?"

She shook her head and crawled out of her position, now she was sitting there on the ground, crisscrossed as she patted the spot in front of her, I'm assuming for me to sit at.

"No you can, but they say that you don't talk, that your silent,"

"Who?"

"The pack, they say that you don't speak, some even think your mute, I overheard some grownups taking about it a couple of days ago,"

I nodded at her answer,

"We'll I'm not silent I'm just quiet, I speak to those I trust,"

She looked up at me with a new found excitement,

"Does that mean you trust me?"

I nodded, in all honesty I had no reason not to trust her.

Her excitement seemed to last short as she looked down at the ground and sadly said,

"Why do you wanna talk to me, none of the other kids do, why don't you go talk to them?"

I stopped to think for a minute about her question.

"Is that why your here crying, because of the other kids?"

She nodded slowly.

"They wouldn't let me play with them because I'm to weak, they say I'm to small, that I wouldn't be a good warrior."

"What game were they playing?"

"It's a made up game, some people act as the bad guys their the rouges and the rest of us are the good guys, the warriors, but they wouldn't let me join."

She pouted as she talked.
I felt some sympathy for this girl, already at such a young age and she was being outcasted, by her own pack no less.
I sat down in front of her, sitting on the ground in front of her.

"Well if you want I can play with you, I can be the bad rouge and you can be the good warrior,"

She seemed to light up as I said that,

"Really?! You'd play with me?"

I nodded,
she quickly got up and rushed to me. She put her arms around my shoulders and hugged me.

"Thank you thank you thank you!!"

She said from my shoulder.
She let go and I stood up, she seemed excited, she wiped her eyes and explained the game.

"Alright before we begin what's your name?"

"Clair, what's yours?"

"Kyra,"

She looked a little confused so she asked,

"Do you have a nickname that's kinda hard to remember,"

"I don't have one but you can give me one if you want to make it easier,"

"Hmmmm what's your middle name?"

I was confused as to why she would ask that but I answered none the less.

"Rosallene,"

She seemed to have an idea when I said that

"How about Rosie?"

I thought about it for a second

"Alright Rosie it is."

She giggled a little and said

"Alright Rosie, be ready"

She got into a fake fighting stance,
I smiled at her enthusiasm and did the same.