Chapter 9

Celines POV
Jax stood across the three fae's while the rest of us stood around them in a circle to watch.
Jax's friends behind him.
Zion stood next to me on my right, he was eyeing the scene, I could tell he was worried about Ezra just as I was about Kyra.

"So you gotta problem with me huh?"
Jax yelled across the crowd.
The three didn't see to fazed by his words, if anything they looked disappointed.
Kyra stood in the middle with the two in either side of her, neither one saying anything, they just stood in silence staring down Jax who stood in front of them.

"What was your purpose of coming here?"
Fallon was the first to speak. She looked calm as she spoke but the fist in her hand said otherwise.

"Like I said before I ain't here to start any drama, I just heard a little rumor that there were some fairies here tonight, and I wanted to see for myself,"

His words seemed to anger Ezra he sighed deeply, I'm assuming to try and calm himself down.

"If that's all you wanted then you can leave,"
Ezra was clearly upset his voice said it all
whatever Jax said seemed to touch a nerve.

"Oh and what are you gonna do about it huh? You don't like me is that it?"
Jax was getting more and more upset, which only confused me more, he always had a short temper but he just looked so much worse now, and it's not like the three said anything to make him mad, I honestly think he just lost it.

"Jax there's no reason to be upset, your outnumbered and no one here wants to start anything, you need to leave. Now"

My mom spoke sternly, despite no longer being Luna  she still held power, something I greatly admired about her.

"Why you little-"

Jax began advancing towards my mom his wolf taking control.
His eyes flashed colors and his canines came out, as he growled menacingly towards my mom and me.
We all took a fighting stance, my father putting his arm protectively in front of my mom.
He took a jump in the air, ready to attack, but before he had the chance, a rush of flames came towards him. And In front of us.

We all gasped as Jax stepped back and  touched his face where he was almost burned.
Unfortunately he wasn't.

"What the hell!"
Jax looked over his shoulder his face angry, but his features changed quickly when he saw the scene in front of him.

Kyra had her foot forward with her arm out, her hand still smoking from releasing the flames onto Jax.

Her eyes were stern, and she glared at Jax. Her posture strong as she stood proud in front of Fallon and Ezra.
Aria purred in my head at the site,
I would've laughed at her if I wasn't so stunned.

My mate just used her fire,

To protect me.

It wasn't much but to me it felt like everything.
No one spoke for a couple of seconds, even Jax was silent.
We were all to stunned to say anything.

"Words of wisdom for the future."
Ezra spoke up again his words directed towards Jax who still looked shocked,
it was kinda funny.

"Don't anger a dragon,"

Jax's eyes seemed to widen more, if that was even possible.

"Y-your a, but how?"
Jax stuttered out

"She's a dragon dumbass,"
Fallon spoke a smirk forming on her face.
Jax looked like he didn't know what to say, he obviously didn't want to get burned again, so he thought carefully about his words.

"Fine then,"
And just like that
He left.
Jax and all of his friends quietly left the school, neither one of them sparing a glance back.

"Well that was eventful,"
Fallon spoke now facing Kyra and Ezra

"I'd say, what was his problem anyways?"
Ezra asked.
Kyra shrugged in response.

"That was Jax he's a rouge who was once a part of our pack,"
My mom spoke up going towards the group who now had their attention on my mom.
I looked around noticing that people began leaving, only my parents, my friends and Zions parents stayed.
We all then made our way over to my mom and the three.

"A rouge?"
Ezra asked.

"He was kicked out of our pack for abuse and drugs,"

"Oh apologies for asking,"
Ezra spoke kindly towards my mother.

Once we all walked up I noticed Kyra looked around the group, kinda scanning everyone until her eyes landed on mine.
She stopped looking around and kept her eyes on mine.
I held in a breath as we made eye contact.
We held it for about 5 seconds when she shook her head and looked towards my mother who was talking with Fallon and Ezra.
The conversation seemed to be going down until my mother spoke up again.

"I would like to thank you for saving me back there, with your fire, he surely got what was coming to him,"
My mother spoke to Kyra a certain fondness in her voice.

Kyra looked directly at my mother and nodded, I'm assuming as a type of your welcome in her own way
'Cute' I heard Aria speak in my head.
I had to agree.

"Hey I have an idea,"
Loise spoke up.
We all looked at her for an answer.

"Why don't you three come to the pack house?"
The three seemed taken back by the invitation because they all looked a little surprised even Kyra.

"Are you sure?"
Fallon asked

"Of course it would give you guys a good chance to a meet some more kids from school, plus we kinda owe you one, ya'know for saving us and all. We can hang out and have some fun especially after tonight's win," Loise said while pouting her thumb towards Zion

"Well when you put it that way,"
Ezra said happily a smile on his face.

Kyra nodded again this time as a form of agreement

I smiled at the three secretly excited that they were going to be at our pack house.

Kyra is going to be in my house.

I was definitely nervous

Let's hope this goes well.