Chapter 23

Celine's POV

"Celine?"

I turned my head swiftly, hearing the similar voice sounding in my ears.

And there stood before me stood Kyra, a confused look on her face,

"Kyra-I-um-"

I stuttered out, not knowing what to say.
I was way to caught off guard to form any understandable sentence. I could feel my face heat up in embarrassment as Kyra looked even more confused at me now.

Eventually I calmed down and opened my mouth to speak something decently coherent

"What are you-"

My question was cut off by a voice in my head

'Celine! Rouges have entered our territory their surrounding the pack house get here quickly!'

It was Zion, he was mind linking me
I felt my eyes glaze over as fog entered my vision while Zion was talking.

Once I snapped out of it I looked down and saw Kyra looking at me with a somewhat concerned look, she opened her mouth to say something but I cut her off,

"Rouges were spotted we're needed"

Kyra looked at me for a second as if contemplating something before nodding and began turning to go towards the woods.

It figured that I would be faster in my wolf form so I shifted quickly, my clothes infusing into my fur.
Once I had finally shifted I looked over to see Kyra looking me, we were looking into each other's eyes, neither knew what to say.

Eventually she snapped out of it and began her run towards the pack house.
I caught up to her quickly and passed her in my wolf form.
Aria's presence becoming more dominant.

I was able to hear the sounds of people and something that sounded like crashing noises so I sped up my pace, though it seemed like I wasn't the only one with that idea.

As I ran my paws hit the ground as if thunder roared beneath me, I kept running until I saw a flash of orange go past me.

Kyra's orange hair had caught my eye as she ran beside me, her human form matching my speed even in my wolf form.

'She's incredible! She can match our speed even as a human'

'Aria as much I have to agree with you right now is not the time'

I heard Aria huff in annoyance before I spotted the clearing of trees and the familiar white paint of the pack house.

I ran as fast as I could, and finally made it through the large greenwood and came to a somewhat familiar scene.

The rouges from before were here again, though this time we didn't have the backup like we did last time, and the pack warriors were getting injured at an alarming rate.

It was only now that I realised that they were not alone this time.
Not to far away from where I was Fallon and Ezra were fighting off someone.
He looked human though from what I could see he had some kind of power, energy was being released from his hands sending sparks of light from his hand.

Though I wasn't paying much attention to him, I shifted back into my human form to help one of the warriors up,

I was about to shift back when I heard my name being called

"Celine!"

I turned around to see a blinding light coming way but before anything else could happen, I felt an arm wrap around me and I tucked my head into someones chest as I heard the sound of energy flash past us.