Chapter 30

Recap: They were surrounded

And alone

The others seemed to notice as they too took to a fighting position. It was quite for a couple of seconds.

Then they attacked.
___________________________________
~3rd POV~

Celine was the first to react at the incoming rouge who lunged forward at the group, the others following swiftly behind, following their leader.

She shifted immediately going for the rouge nearest to her who in return bared it's teeth and the two began fighting.

The other wolves shifted after their alpha, following her lead and defending themselves against the unruly creatures.

The three fae's looked at each other, an odd sensation of understanding flowing through the three friends. Kyra looked around her, she could hear the pounding footsteps of more rouges coming, they were already surrounded and easily outnumbered, it was only a matter of time before the group would fail.

Though they were great fighters the rouges had no sense of stability, they fought to kill, not caring who was hurt in the process, even themselves.

The noises of battle filled the air, as growls and piercing howls entered Kyra's ear, leading way to a string of shudders as she watched her comrades defend themselves against the savage beasts.

Kyra looked over a Celine, well more like Celine's wolf, she could sense that her wolf had completely taken over, giving Celine more strength as her more animalistic instincts kicked in.

Celine was currently fighting off three rouges they were fierce and didn't know when to give up. But that didn't seem to bother Celine as she kept fighting her adrenaline turned up on high and she couldn't feel her wounds as the rouges clawed her savagely.

The three fae's had their backs to each other, glancing around the area noticing how the wolves and vampires were fighting off the rouges in a sort of circle protecting the three.
Unknown to Kyra that it was a sense of the pack to protect the Luna, so the wolves immediately shifted to protect their alphas precious mate.

As they stood there, their backs pressed against one another in a sort of triangle, wondering what they should do, obviously they should protect the group, but there were already so many rouges and many more were to come.

Kyra felt herself get serious as she strategised in her head, looking for the best outcome and all possible ways of survival, her instincts kicking in and her tone of voice shifted as she spoke sternly, she knew how to handle such a dangerous situation.

She spoke lowly, only the other two could hear her voice, they knew instantly that she was tense, her voice said it all, but Kyra refused to let it show on her face.

"Fallon caliestee, onep quila putra isa loeia minao ustea lilop travas yuilo wolo setravasi paiga kilo tolo rolopi freia"

(Fallon head back to the pack house quickly in case they are also being attacked, let them know what is happening here, protect them at all costs,)

"Sovi Kyra,"

(Yes Kyra)

Fallon nodded as the began making her way towards the direction of the pack house, some other rouges seemed to notice as they began following her, but Fallon was smarter she figured they would so she began running faster as she turned right to go deeper into the woods so she could get the rouges alone.