Chapter 5

Celines POV
As soon as the whistle blew Ezra ran towards my mate. Though despite his incoming attack, Kyra didn't move. She stood there as Ezra got closer and closer to her.
Everyone was now paying full attention to the fight. Kyra hadn't moved an inch and when Ezra came up to her to land an attack, she finally moved.
Her feet stayed planted to the ground but her arm went up.
She punched Ezra in the jaw. He went up and my mate moved her feet in a circle and lifted her foot in the air to kick him back.
As soon as she did he went flying. He hit the ground with a hard thud and there was dust around where he landed.
I looked back to Kyra, by now she was fully on the ground again. I looked around at my classmates. Everyone was speechless. Kyra's attack sent Ezra literally flying. He was in the air and everything. And the ground where he landed was cracked from the force.
Not once did she move from her spot' I heard Aria comment about the fight. She seemed just as surprised as I was.
I knew fae were strong but this was more than I ever realized. I looked back down to see Kyra walking back towards the bleachers, with Fallon practically dragging Ezra over.
' Damn she really did a number on him' I thought to myself.
The coach seemed just as shocked as everyone else, so when Kyra came back to the bleachers he quickly got out of her way.
Kyra was about to walk up the bleachers to sit down when the warning bell rang, signaling that it was time to change as school would be out soon.
I looked over at Kyra who was now walking inside with the other two behind her.
The rest of us were silent as we all went inside to change. Though I couldn't see my mate anywhere, once inside.
Once we were all finished and the final bell rang we all went upstairs to go outside, towards the parking lot.
Once outside I met up with my friends who were already taking to Taylor.
When I got closer I noticed he was taking about the fights from gym class.
"they were amazing, I've never seen someone use such force in such a simple attack, I mean no one knew what to do."
Everyone seemed surprised, to hear what he had to say. When I walked up I was immediately asked.
"So what did you think Celine?" Loise asked me.
As I opened my mouth to speak, I got the familiar scent of my mate and looked over to find her and the other two coming out of the doors.
Everyone else seemed to notice because it got noticeably quieter.
They walked out, with Ezra having a bandage on his chin where he was punched.
They walked towards their car. Ezra getting in the drivers seat as Fallon went in the passenger seat. Kyra sitting in the back again. Once they made there way out of the parking lot, conversation picked up again. I was too focused on my mate that I never ended up answering Lois's question.
I was quiet as we all made our way to my pack house. I couldn't get her out of my head. Damn one day and She's got herself all over my mind.
I put my face in my hands and breathed deeply, trying to calm Aria down, at the thought of our mate.
My parents seemed to notice because my mom came next to me and asked, "Celine, is everything alright, you've been quiet since you got home, did something happen today at school?"
It was then that I suddenly remembered that they have no idea about Kyra or the other two for that matter.
I looked at my parents worried faces, I took a breath and explained everything.
I gave them every detail, anything I could think of I said it, nothing was left out.
Once I finished explaining I was wrapped by a warm pair of arms. I blinked a few times before realizing they my dad was hugging me.
"Listen Celine, I know this might be hard, but you need to realize this is a once in a lifetime chance. A mate is something special that we as wolves cherish. I'm proud of you for finding her, and I love you no matter what, I don't care was kind of species she is. She's your partner, if she makes you happy than I'm happy."
My father had his hands on my shoulders, my mother standing next to him, nodding her head with his statement.
I smiled at the two. I was so happy to hear that from them. I knew they would accept her but there was always the feeling of worry in my mind. And now it was gone. I couldn't help but smile.
Upon seeing my reaction my mother smiled and said, "why don't we go to Sally's diner to celebrate, we can cook some other night and besides I could go for some goo food right now."
I laughed and got up. We all got up and got ready to leave, with the addition of Zion and his family. Not only was he my beta but my best friend. Our parents were good friends too so I made for an easy relationship.
***
Once we all made it to the diner. We walked in only to be greeted by Mrs Sally herself.
Sally was a sweet old lady who was friends with my mom, from an old job she had before she created the diner.
"Ah Rayla, how are you doing?" Sally asked as she walked up kissing my mom on either side of her face and gave her a small hug. "We're all doing well, and you?"
"Oh I'm doing just fine." I smiled a little at Sally she was really sweet and nice, I admired her caring heart.
We sat down in a large booth and started looking over the menu. We ordered our drinks and a small conversation was started.
I was taking a sip of my water when I heard the small bell of the door ring.
I looked over and started coughing, slightly choking on my water.
"Oh my, Celine are you alright?" Zions mom asked me.
I nodded and coughed into the napkin before gesturing my head over to the door.

And there in the entry way stood the three new kids.