Chspter 11

3rd POV

Celine could barely contain her smile when Fallon said that they would be staying.
Aria was going crazy in her head, jumping around excitedly at the thought of being closer with their mate.
Zion was just as excited. His wolf was purring happily when he thought about spending more time with Ezra.
Celine's mom clapped happily and said to the three,

"Well if you want we can go ahead and pack your stuff and you three can move in this weekend, we have extra rooms upstairs that you could all stay in."

"Your really ok with this, it's not a problem?"

Ezra had asked again, a certain sadness laced in his voice.
Zion was upset, why wouldn't his mate just accept the fact that they were wanted? Why does Ezra have to be so cautious?
Celine's mother sighed, she really did want the three to stay and for more than one reason.

One, her daughters mate was amongst the three along with her daughters best friends mate,
they would get a bigger chance to be with their mate if the three stayed.

Two, Kyra had saved her, and Celine's mother felt like she was indebted to her.
Kyra had solved the problem with little fighting and no blood was spilt and Celine's mother couldn't be more grateful for that.

Three, Celine's mother was a generally kind woman. She knew that part of town and she knew that it wasn't good,
she'd be damned if she would let children live alone especially at that part of town.

"Of course, I welcome you with open arms, please it's really not a problem, if anything it's the least we could do, after what you did,"

Celine's mother had to try hard to not mention the fact that Ezra and Kyra were Zions and Celine's mates, no one knew if the three knew or not, but they made no move to be with the other so they assumed not.
Kyra simply nodded her head at the mother's statement, a form of agreement, at least they thought it was,
they really didn't know with Kyra.
Fallon lowered her eyes a little before speaking,

"We don't have many items, all of our stuff could fit into maybe three suitcases, if that, we could probably have everything back here in an hour or two,"

Celine and Zions mother both collectively agreed to go with the three to help get all of their stuff, meanwhile Celine and Zion agreed to help get the rooms set up for the three before they returned.

About two hours had passed when the group showed up carrying three suitcases each fae carrying their own suitcase inside,
Kyras being the smallest and Fallons the largest by a couple of inches.

Some of the pack members had already gone to their rooms while others stayed around and talked amongst themselves, the main topic being the three.
Loise had led the three to their rooms and showed them around the upstairs level,
as well as agreeing to show them the rest of the house the next day.

"Thank you Loise this is really kind, we're grateful,"

Fallon had spoken in a sorrowful tone, her voice barely above a whisper, Kyra and Ezra both nodding in agreement. Loise looked back to the three a small pang of sympathy hitting her heart straight on.
She frowned at Fallon who stood in front of her, her eyes glued to the floor as if finding the carpet suddenly very interesting.

"Trust me, one day you'll see how this was all worth it,"

Then she left leaving the three to look at each other confused.
Loise left and went back downstairs, saying goodnight and heading to her room.
Shortly after her other people began retiring for the night.

That night the house was quiet and dark with only light coming from the twinkling stars in the sky.
The aura was calm and peaceful, as everyone found comfort in the dark sky.
Drifting into dreams of their own, creating false realities of different worlds in their minds.
****
The following morning was also peaceful. It was now a Saturday and most people had slept in, others waking up to enjoy the luminous sunrise hailing from the east.
Kyra and Fallon woke up similarly close in time so they hung out in Fallons room as they waited for Ezra to wake up.
After waiting for about 50 more minutes Ezra had finally awaken, though the sight was entertaining as Ezra went into Fallons room to greet the two girls, who laughed almost immediately upon seeing Ezra.
He sighed knowing this was going to happen.
He had some serious bed head and his clothes were all tangled and he was slouched over as he stretched in the door frame,
watching the two girls laugh quietly to each other.

"Good morning beautiful, did you sleep well?"

Kyra asked in between laughs. Her smile more prominent without the mask on.
Currently it was still in her room as she didn't bother putting it one to see Fallon.
Nor did she care about talking because the rest of the people who also stayed upstairs were already awake and downstairs eating breakfast.
Ezra decided to ignore the first part of Kyra's comment and said,

"Yeah this place is pretty comfortable I could get used to it,"

Fallon smiled before opening her mouth,
Only to be interrupted by a loud growl.
The group looked down simultaneously as Fallons stomach began growling for food.
Fallon looked up at the other three before they all laughed.

"Good morning beautiful,"

Ezra said in a mocking voice before getting hit in the face by a pillow oh so gracefully thrown by Fallon.
Kyra quietly giggling at the interaction.

"Well I don't know about you two but I'm a little hungry,"

Fallon said as she began getting up and making her way down the hall.
Ezra following behind with Kyra following a little later after going back to her room to put her mask on.
The three collectively went to the kitchen and met up with Celine and her friends. They all talked and ate breakfast with Kyra simply listening as she sat with a warm coffee cup in her hand warming her hands as they wrapped around the glass.
Not drinking it but enjoying the warmth the cup was emitting.
Celine subtly watching her mate as the group talked around them.
She knew she was staring and that it was probably bothersome to the girl but Celine couldn't help it.
It was like her eyes were drawn to the woman who sat across from her.
Everything about Kyra intrigued Celine.
Her looks
Her simple gestures of acknowledgment
Her secrets
It was all found so interesting by Celine
And she became determined
She would help her mate
She would find out why she hides herself

She would find her secrets