21-Rihannon; Bonus Chapter

Rhiannon rings like a bell through the night
And wouldn't you love to love her?
Takes to the sky like a bird in flight
And who will be her lover?

.

.

.

'You're so good and right, so perfect; everything else seems flawed and messy' I always reciprocate this to you, so what harm would it be if I were to inflict this notion again? None, I hope. 

I am sorrowful to hear about the circumstances in which you are trapped. You must feel so alone, so desolate; and solitude is a fear of many others, myself included. But I know that you scarcely acknowledge the isolation you feel. You are so stronger than wind to leaves, you would not let such silly ideologies pass you by. I will tell you something: if I could drain the blood from you which is contaminated by suffering and distress, my darling, I would. I would drink it proudly with no shame. Not because it is your blood, merely because I know what I have deflected from you.

Yours for
evermore,
R

I miss you so terribly. It is so empty and lonely here at the lakes without you. I wish to hear your romantic prose again. They ring a melody in my ear, yet yours were an orchestrated chime. I wish to feel your touch against mine again. The touch I tug at like an empty yarn ball. Your face, oh, how I miss the glow of it, the mint-like features! I miss your eyes on mine, mine on yours. I miss the invisible string that tugged me closer to you. The string only you had control over, my love. I miss you with every scale on my tail. And I miss you with every moment we spent on each other begged and borrowed time.

I know that my blood is as sweet as tree sap and as golden as the autumn leaves, and if that makes me sappy, so be it.

Yours for
evermore,

You are my muse; You are so sharp and unique

You are my muse; You are so sharp and unique. It would be an offense to describe you with just simple words such as 'handsome' and 'so very charming' although true, an understatement. It would be like calling the venom of a saw-scaled viper bitter and dangerous. 

I don't like the way you speak to me sporadically. and no, I will not be cliche and go with the sappy line of 'I love it', because if I considered the feeling and longing anything else, it would be hatred. I hate the way you strip me of all emotions and toy me as you please. I hate the way you jeer once you see I don't understand something and shake your head 'Nevermind...' you would taunt, without worrying to guide me through your path, and rather call me 'reckless, stupid, Rihannon'. You guide me once you please, but once my eyes widen, my lips parted, and my brows knitted together; You laugh, ignoring my pleads (this gives you the feeling of dynamism and that you can run across me as if I were a branch, I think)