Chapter six: Soulmates pt.2

Perviously on we were only seven

As the fireworks goes off and the members go off stage he staggers but luckily Jimin catches him before he falls

"Hyung? Hyung!" Jimin yells only for Jin to faint in his arms

What they didn't know was that out in the crowd as Army's were filing out of the stadium one person fainted while leaving they're seat.

"Miss? miss? are you okay, someone call 911" yelled a staff member

                                 Y/n's POV

(Words are in English)

As the music started army began chanting

Kim Namjoon

Kim Seokjin

Min Yoongi

Jung Hoseok 

Park Jimin

Kim Taehyung

Jeon Jungkook

BTS

Throughout the performance I couldn't take my eyes off of the members.

Their so real I thought as the concert was nearing the end the members started to interact with the fans.

Omg Taehyung is coming towards me I screamed in my head.

All of a sudden I felt like a warm blanket had covered me from head to toe

Wh-what is this I questioned suddenly I remembered the soulmate tattoo.

Wait i-it can't be! Realizing that Taehyung could be my soulmate

I can't be a soulmate to a world wide idol I thought not wanting to believe it

He's so... so...him and I'm so me I thought trying to deny it maybe it's someone else, then why am I feeling this now I thought debating with myself.

As he walked away so did the warmth. Wanting him to come back Jin walks over to engulf me in the same warmth.

I can't be soulmates to Taehyung and Jin I thought frantically or...could I be?

Not wanting to think about it anymore and just enjoy the rest of the concert I looked up to Jin's world wide handsome eyes. All I could see was the way his eyes sparkled.

(I cringed so hard at this 😂)

Without noticing the music stopped we still looked at each other wondering why the universe kept us from each other for so long.

(Someone stop me😭 I'm making myself feel so lonely)

Then Jhope came to pull Jin to the middle of the stage for their goodbye speeches. As they were talking I could feel a sharp pain go through my chest. Hurting from the pain I tried to concentrate on the members and the fireworks after. I could feel the members getting farther away and the longing feeling became almost unbearable. Trying to not run after them I wait till the feeling past to get up from my seat. Finally able to get up I start for the exit only to start feeling dizzy. The pain comes back punching harder then it did and knocked me out.

                               Rm's POV

(Word are in Korean and bolded words are in English)

"Hyung? Hyung!" Was what I heard when I had reached under the stage. I saw Jimin holding Jin-hyung as he was passed out.

The others and I rushed towards them to see what had happened "Jimin what happened?" I asked calming as I knew that he and the others was freaking out about our soulmate being passed out.