Chapter Ten: Slipper

Previously on we were only seven

"So that's why you're getting ready to leave so soon" mom said opening the door

Oh shit I'm dead

"I think we need to talk" she said taping the pink slipper in her hand

Not the slippers, God send help!

                                 🥿🥿🥿

"Hey mama how are you, I said making sure I had the slipper in my sight at all times

"'Don't hey mama' me, why the hell are you leaving those boys..." Then for the next 2 hours I got yelled at, cussed at, and and tried to be killed once with the pink slipper.

"Beacuse they deserve better, and...I'm afraid" I yelled before I got hit by the slipper again.

"Afraid, mom said slowly lowering the slipper sighing she continued, my daughter listen I understand what happened to you but I'm positive that they wouldn't do that to you and if they did I wouldn't hesitate to Woop their asses you know that, she said, if you need time to think then you can leave tomorrow but please think about this before you decide to do something you might regret."

"I will I promise" I said hugging her then we went to get lunch.

After eating I was tired from the lecture from mom and just the entire ordeal so I headed to bed early.

               *Beep beep beep beep*

What the hell I thought as I got up to turn off the alarm. After turning it off I got up to realize that it was mornings already

Wow I must've been more tired then I thought getting up and heading to the bathroom to take a shower I put on 'Hope world' by J-Hope since I felt that I needed some help getting through the day and J-Hope never fails to help me be my own little ball off sunshine.

Getting out of the shower I wore some clothes