Chapter Seventeen: Genius Lab

Previously we were only seven

Moving in for another kiss we heard someone clear their throat making us move away from each other at lighting speed.

"Well you two sure did have fun" Jhope said as the other members were behind him with groceries and cleaning supplies.

"Who's uh ready to eat" Jin said, ears turning red.

Shaking their heads everyone helped put up groceries, washed their hands and sat at the table for dinner.

😎😎😎

Y/n POV

The next day everyone had different activities going on. Jimin and V went to the park for a picnic. Jhope and Jin are doing yoga in the living room. Me is in his studio working and Jk is drawing in his- I mean our room, I'm still getting used to living with them. For now tho I had nothing to do all six of my soulmates were busy and I didn't have the courage to ask to join anyone of them.

But wait six, I have seven soulmates! I think

Counting on my fingers I counted all of my soulmates.

There's Jhope, Jin, Jimin, V, Jk, Rm I ticked off my fingers

When I come to the end of my list when I realize the one I didn't count as I bummed into him.

"Oh, sorry I wasn't paying attention" I said looking down.

Honestly, I haven't spent as much time with Yoongi than I have with the other members of the famous boy band. We would just cuddle all the time but I haven't gotten to KNOW him.

"It's fine" He said hesitant

"Was there something else that you wanted to talk about" I asked

"Uh d-do you ha-have sometime to do" He asked stuttering

"Uh...no, why?" I asked wondering what Yonngi was trying to ask me.

"Do...do you want to go with me to my studio" he said struggling to keep his composure.

Inside I was screaming with excitement. I mean who wouldn't want to see THE genius lab. I've always dreamed to see the place that makes the beautiful music of Min Yoongi.

Shaking my thoughts away when I remembered that I was standing there with my mouth open and I didn't answer him.

"If you don't to or you have to do than that's fine" he said with each word quieter than the one before

"No! I mean I would love to go" I said gaining my posture back

"Oh okay, well are you ready to go now" he asked thankful that his soulmate was willing to spend time him

"Yeah I just got to get my shoes" I said letting the excitement escape slightly

Time skip

Author's POV

Enter the Big hit building Y/n was star stuck, everywhere she went she looked looked in awe.

Suga chuckled at the way Y/n looked at everything in curiosity. Leading her to his studio he was excited and nervous. He was a blender mixture of jitters showing the place where he felt like he belonged.

Y/n loved how Yoongi took pride in his work. Not everyone gets to take joy in what they do for a living and she and her soulmates were part of that lucky few.

Entering Yoongi's studio was a dream like no other to Y/n. Still standing in the doorway she felt unworthy to step into a place of a musician.

Sensing that Y/n was nervous Yoongi cautiously took Y/n's hand into his and gently pulled her into the room.