Chapter twenty: Time to Snapback

The reason for this title is because of his iconic style back in then

Ain't he cute 😍 anyway to the story

Previously on we were only seven

Taking each other's hand again we started walking back to the car.

"We should try that kissing thing again" Rm said when we reached the car

Laughing I granted his command grateful for the time I spent with him.

Time skip

Y/n's POV

I woke up to the amazing smell of breakfast. Getting up I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

Coming out I kissed Jk before he went to take a shower

Coming out I kissed Jk before he went to take a shower. In a great mood I sung 'boy with luv' as I headed to the kitchen.

Saying good morning to everyone I started helping Jin with making plates while still singing not caring if it was made by my soulmates.

"Someone's in a good mood today" Jin chuckled while fixing another plate.

"I know, I just feel like I guess" I replied

"I know I can feel your emotions and I hope you can be happy like this all the time princess" Jin said kissing me on my forehead before placing the plate on the table.

I was very happy I could tell you that. Spending time with the members and getting to know them made me feel like I belong with them even more.

This time tho I wanted to be the one who took out one of my soulmates. So after helping cleaning and taking a mental note of everyone's places in the house.

Namjoon and Jhope were watching tv in the living room. Jin and Suga was trying out a new recipe and Jk and Tae was playing games in Tae's room.

"So that leaves Jimin" I whispered as I walked to me and Jk's room.

I went to the room and opened my laptop to find a place to go to. Remembering that they all are artists who could get recognize by their hair.

"There's a coffee shop near the park Joonie and I went to." I said aloud making sure to keep my head clear of my plan knowing that Hoseok could come into my mind at anytime with or without a door between us.