Chapter Ninteen: Kangaroo

If you had seen the run bts episode 4-2 the collab they did with The Game Caterers then you know why I choose this title.

Previously on we were only seven
As soon as we opened the door we were attacked by our soulmates... and Jin's Pink slippers!

Looking at each other we knew this was going to be a long night.

🥿🥿🥿 My keyboard doesn't have pink slippers 😭😭😭

Y/n's POV

After the long night of getting scolded by mainly Jin because Suga and I left without telling anyone and we came back super late.

So as you can imagine We were died tired. When we ate breakfast we all went back to bed. I'm here in the room with Jk cuddling, watching tv.

"Hey I have an idea" JK spoke up

"What, I asked still looking at the tv, let's play some video games" he said smiling

Turning towards him to see if he was serious because anyone with any common sense would know that going against Jungkook could and would end up in a glorious defeat.

"Okay, I say with as much confidence as I could muster.

"Yes! I'll get the controllers" Jk said jumping up

Damn I'm screwed I thought getting up to sit in front to sit in front of the tv.

"What game should we play" Jk asked

"You have call of duty" I asked

(Okay so I'm not a huge gamer girl type but I like helping my dad play call of duty 🤷🏽‍♀️ I'm not into any other games either. Okay, sorry for interrupting)

"You play call of duty, Jk asked surprised, yeah why, you scared" I asked teasingly

Laughing Jungkook popped the game in and handed me a controller.

"I'll go easy on you" he said smirking

🎮🎮🎮

"Yay I won" I said jumping up and down

"Yah, again! That was the twelfth time!" Jungkook exclaimed

We had been playing for four hours and I've won every round against JK. Against THE Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae.

(Did I spell maknae right?🤔)

"Okay one last round" he said win determination

"Ok, fine by me" I said sitting back down.

Starting out I was winning, obviously but then....

...

                                                   Z
                                              Z
                                          Z
                                     Z
                                Z
                           Z
                       Z
                    Z
                 Z
             Z
          Z
       Z
   Z
Z