Chapter Sixteen: Cook Jin

Perviously on we were only seven

"Close you mouth my love or should I kiss you" Jungkook asked walking past me.

Closing my mouth before he could do anything I turned around and said my last goodbye to Jackson.

"Make sure you call me, okay" He said nodding I pulled him into a hug

"I promise, see ya" I said getting on the plane

"See ya" said in turn and climbed back into the car before pulling off.

Then before I knew It we were in the air and heading to our new life together.

💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

                                  Y/n's POV

Getting off the plane I could see that it was early in the morning. As least I thought so I had fell asleep on the flight here.

Getting straight in the van we all were tired from the flight so we were in a comfortable silence.

Saying goodnight to the manger we headed up to their dorm. Jin unlocked the door and told everyone that I will be staying with Jungkook from now on since he knew that everyone was going to start to argue if he didn't say something before.

Everyone agreed and headed to bed after saying goodnight or good morning rather.

Jungkook and I went to his room and went straight to bed not bothering to take a shower or change clothes.

Time skip

Waking up I could feel the sun beaming on the side of my face. There was a soft knock on the door.

"Guys wake up, I cooked brunch" Jin said softly as he wake Jungkook and I up. After finally waking up fully Jin went to wake up the others.

"Hi, Jungkook said in his husky voice, Hi" I replied

"You can take a shower first I'm gonna help Hyung wake the others" he said as he kissed my head and went out the room.

Wait h-he just kissed my head I thought as I turned bright red and fell back on the bed.

Recovering from the kiss I headed to the shower with my clothes and bathroom stuff.

I put on 'Moon' by Jin without realizing that I now LIVE with the people I admire. Coming out of the bathroom and heading to the kitchen I say good morning to everyone.

Sitting in between V and Rm I look around to find all the members glancing at me and... laughing?

Okay what the hell did I miss I think confused. Deciding to not pay attention to it I started to eat the best breakfast I've ever had.

"Jin this is amajin 😉" I say putting another spoonful into my mouth.

"What is this, I ask wanting to know what the dish was, Kimchi toast and eggs" he replied proud that his soulmate liked his cooking.