Chapter Thirteen: Surprise pt. 2

Previously on we were only seven

If she really didn't care for us she wouldn't have left the note for us I thought maybe she thinks we don't care for. Telling this to Suga I decided that I was going to show Y/n that we cared and loved her as she is.

As soon as we find her that is coming back to my senses I realized that Suga hyung was staring at me with a smile

"What, I asked, nothing it's just that you have that determined look on your face" he replied still smiling at me

And he was right I will get Y/n to realize how amazing she is and how much we love her already.

Jin's POV

After Jhope had stormed from the room we were all kind of stuck. V and JK had gone back to their room, no doubt to try to process the whole ordeal. I didn't know how the others were doing as I had went after Jhope. I can feel all of my soulmates feelings going haywire.

I have to figure this out,but first I have calm everyone down I thought as I looking for Jhope through out the hotel.

But first I have to find Jhope as I thought that I found him walking in the garden. Walking up to him slowly as not to disturb him he spoke when I had gotten beside him.

"Don't start talking about how we need to reason with things and think things through, hyung" Jhope spoke

"I'm not, I replied, I just want to make sure that my soulmate is ok cuz from what I know you're feeling angry, and sad" as I said that He started to cry

"I just want her here with us, with me hyung" he cried

"I want her to know how much we love her" he choked

Bringing him into my arms I hugged him to try to calm him down.

"Listen to me, I said, we don't know why she left but we will figure it out, together and when we do we will all be back together,but for now let's all go to bed together tonight, I told him, okay" he sniffed.

Rm's POV

(I'm Sooooo not good with sad, awkward, or serious moments and I laugh when I'm nervous or uncomfortable sooo as you might can tell I was dieing at this part. Why do I find sniffing funny🤔 So Sorry plz continue 😅)

The next day we all got up and got ready to leave for our flight back to Korea for a short break before we had to get ready for the next comeback album.

Getting into the van and heading to the airport we suddenly crouched in pain while holding our chest.

No no no no I thought panicking sh-she's leaving

Ahhh

Aish Jinja

Wh-what's ha-happening

Ahh damn it sh-she's leaving

Leaving!

What do you mean leaving!?

"Guys are you alright" asked our manger

Before we could try to get out a response the pain went away meaning she Y/n was on a plane and......leaving.

Looking around at the others I could see the hurt in their eyes. Some were trying not to cry and others were sobbing silently.

Before our manger could worry anymore or ask any questions I told him we all just had a hangover and it was effecting us.