Chapter Fifteen: ...New Beginnings!

Previously on we were only seven

"It was our manger he said we have to get back to Korea soon or PD-nim is not going to be so happy" Rm said

"Well we can't leave without Y/n" Tae said

"I know that, Rm said sighing, we have to convince her to come with us."

Just as he said that Y/n started to move. Yawning she stretched and looked at us. Sensed that something was wrong she asked what happened.

How the hell are we going to tell her that not only do we have to leave but that she has to come with us and leave what she has here in New York.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

                                      Y/n's POV

   Walking into the elevator I reached the fifth floor where Jackson apartment was on. Taking a deep breath I knocked on the door. Jackson opened the door and scoffed and tried to close the door back but I didn't let him.

"Please listen, I'm sorry I know I was a complete idiot and should have listen to you and stayed with BTS" I said in one breath holding the door open.

Jackson opened the door more " it's about time you came to your senses." He said pulling me into the apartment and hugging me.

"You want a sprite😉, He asked, yeah I'll take one" I responded letting go he started to walk into the kitchen for something to drink.

Suddenly Jungkook appeared in front of me and Jackson screamed.

"Y/n" Jungkook yelled and ran to me

"Jungkook?" I said disheveled at the fact he was standing in front of me. Meanwhile Jackson was on the floor trying to catch his breath and trying to figure out why the hell a guy just appeared in the middle of his living room.

Jungkook picked me up and spun me around. Then there was a knock on the door. He went and opened it revealing the other members.

Surprised that they came all this way just to see me I started crying. I walked to them and hugged them in a group hug.

"Finally, Jhope breathed, finally we have you"

"I'm so sorry I hurt all of you" I said as I snuggled into them even more letting my tears fall.

"Shh don't cry, Jin said crying himself, we forgive you"

They all nodded in agreement

"Yeah we just want you to stay with us, please" Jungkook said rapping his arms around his soulmates tighter.

"I won't run away anymore" I promised

I was angry at myself that I had hurt them but I was happy that they were here.

They really did care for me I thought. At least until...

*Ahem* "I hate to break up the moment but I think you rubbed how alone I am enough" Jackson said
Rolling me eyes at Jackson I walked over to him.

"Guys meet my best friend, Jackson" I said introducing him to the boys

Then the maknaes pulled me away from him into them.

"Guys calm down, Jin said trying to get the maknaes to not kill the guy named Jackson, she said her best FRIEND"

"Right and he speaks Korean" Jhope said side eyeing Jackson.

Giggling I got out of their embrace and walked back over to Jackson and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah I can and it's fine, you can have her, Jackson said chuckling, Y/n is like a sister to me"