TRAITOR (3)

♡♡ Heyy guys, thanks for reading, please comment & vote!!♡♡

-ADRIANA-

LOCATION: NERINA ISLES

A week later, and we still have the same class schedule every day.

"Hey kiddos! How was ball-"

"Ballroom was terrible." We all cut her off.

She asks us the same fucking question every day.

And we give her the same response every day.

"Alright, well then hop in!" Marina says.

During the past week, Aleksei has been sitting in the front seat now, and he has been at the house less and less each day.

He rarely ever comes for dinner, which we have all made at least once, and sometimes he doesn't come at all.

Weird.

Well no shit it's weird.

I sit next to Leo, while he sits next to Sofía and I, and the other 3 are in the back.

We have normal conversations. Well, normal for us.

Which includes Adowa being crazy, Sofía insulting everyone every chance she gets, and all of the guys talking about porn and sex, while I just laugh along, pretending like it's funny.

It's not.

"So kiddos, the Masquerade Ball is in 3 days, you all excited?" Marina speaks with a southern English accent at the end.

She tries to. She's failing miserably.

"You sound like an old woman who smokes cigarettes then drinks cow urine." Sofía comments.

What the kinda combination is that?

Marina ignores her as usual.

"It's already in 3 days?" Ben asks while Marina nods her head.

"Oh no, what if I fall on Sung-ho?" Adowa exclaims.

"Again. What if you fall on me again. My foot is already fucking bruised, it can't get any worse than it already is." Sung-ho corrects while Adowa sticks her tongue at him.

"In the following days, your ballroom dance class will be extended to most of the day, you will still have free time and 1 class of your choice, you will also all have to wear your outfits on the last day of your class so you get the feel of what it'll be like when you're at the Masquerade ball. Cool, right?" She explains.

No, not cool.

She drops us off at the house, and Aleksei or Marina doesn't come inside with us once again.

Why am I not surprised?

"Cya kiddos! Don't have too much fun!" She jokes.

"Like we're gonna have a six-some or whatever the fuck it's called," Sung-ho says.

"I'm down." Ben responds.

God I hope he's joking.

"Absolutely not." Leo says towards Ben and Sung-ho.

"Ladies?" Sung-ho turns to us.

I think I just threw up in my mouth.

"Suggest that one more time and I will personally cut up your body into tiny pieces, put you into a paper shredder, and feed you to my lions." Sofía snarls.