GREEN (19)

♡♡♡ Heyy guys, thanks for reading, please comment & vote!! Also sorry for the long wait, I made a last-minute decision to make it longer than usual!!♡♡♡

-ADRIANA-

LOCATION: UNKNOWN, GERMANY

"Looks like we're going to Tokyo." Leo announces after a few seconds in silence.

"Wait, wait, wait, can someone explain?" Adowa shakes her hands around.

"Gimme the note," Sung-ho grabs the note.

Sung-ho reads the note in Japanese.

(A/N I'M GOING TO WRITE THE NOTE IN ENGLISH, BUT PRETEND IT'S IN JAPANESE LMAO)

"We will be waiting for your arrival." He starts.

"Who's 'we'?" Ben asks.

"Damn, I think I would tell you guys if I knew." Sung-ho shrugs, then continues reading.

Will the cat eat the mouse already?

Or, instead, the mouse will continue running, and find a safe spot in the mountains.

We will never know until you accept our offer.

The mountains will stay filled with snow, keep watch.

Now, will the mouse outrun nature? Or will the mouse be decomposed into small grains of snow?

Find out here!

ガールズバー エビエビ東京赤坂店

Now, remember. The mouse won't always defeat the cat. The mouse certainly won't defeat nature, either.

"Why do they keep comparing us to fucking animals?" I ask. "It's really weird, cats and mice, bugs and deer, would they give it a rest."

"Where's that address?" Sofía adds.

"Why is everyone asking me the questions, I don't fucking know. All I know is that the address they put in a strip club." Sung-ho answers.

"Please do tell, why would the address be a strip club?" Sofía asks, unamused.

"Hey don't come at me! I'm just reading the note!" He pauses. "Actually, do come at me, I love it when you squirt all over my fa-"

"I'm giving you three seconds - exactly three fucking seconds - to wipe that stupid-looking grin off your face or I will gouge out your eyeballs and make necklaces out of them." Sofía threatens.

"NO! I like my eyeballs!" He yells, covering his eyes.

"And my balls, I like those too." He adds.

"Oh my goodness gracious, would you knock it off already with the disgusting jokes!" Adowa yells then covers her mouth as she realizes what she just said.

"I am so so so sorry! You keep being you!" She apologizes over and over again.

Sung-ho smiles awkwardly and everyone stares at them,

"Ok let's go!" Adowa says cheerfully.

"Adowa you don't even know where we're fucking going." Sofía says.

"I know where we're going!" Ben exclaims like a little boy.

"No, you don't." Sofía turns down.

"Yes I do, well, no, I don't, but I know where we need to go to get a car! Follow me everyone!" Ben starts walking down the abandoned road.