SAVE (22)

♡♡♡ Heyy guys, thanks for reading, please comment & vote!!♡♡♡

(A/N: upcoming perspectives are- again -going through time skips, so plz read carefully so u see when there's a time skip <3)

-KELPER (KELP)-

LOCATION: UNKNOWN

~4 MONTHS LATER...

It's been 4 months since the Mafia heirs were on the verge of death, the Russians did an awful good job at framing each of the biggest Mafia's.

Leonardo Toussaint 'killing' Adriana Agosti now has the Italian Mafia after him.

Sofía De León 'killing' Sung-ho Han has the Japanese Mafia after her.

Adriana Agosti 'killed' not only Ben Meyer and Sofía De León, but also Adowa Nkosi. Adriana now has the German, the Spanish, and the African Mafia after her.

Leonardo Toussaint's death was unavenged.

After about a week before collecting them, my short-term hideout was compromised by the Italian Mafia, without the Don, of course.

Can't believe he's kidnapped.

So I was forced to move everyone to an abandoned city.

Now, 4 months later, I found everyone and we've been camping out while they heal back to normal, but Adriana has been in a coma ever since.

"Kelper, you gotta see this." Sung-ho Han enters the room I'm in.

"Adriana is awake." He says, and immediately leaves the room.

I quickly get up and run to where she's been staying while she was in a coma for the past couple of months.

~4 MONTHS EARLIER...

I look at the tracking screen and see the trackers on all 6 of them freeze and stay blinking in one spot.

I wait a couple minutes.

Maybe they just froze.

After about 30 minutes they're still blinking in the same spot.

"Worst case scenario they find out that I've been keeping tabs on them since they left." I mutter to myself as I strap my suit on and get all of my weapons.

I look at the tracking screen and see one start to fade, Adriana's tracker.

That's not good.

I get the coordinates from the fading tracker and put them into the GPS.

7 minutes away.

I start my motorcycle and drive off.

I arrive at the location and look to where the tracker might be.

A rooftop?

I slowly climb up the ladder and stand on top of the rooftops; I then grab out my gun and hold it by my side. I look into the distance and see nothing other than a huge cloud of fog.

I walk around for a few more minutes, keeping my eyes ahead of me. Soon, the stench of blood overwhelms my nose, and I stub my toe on a giant rock.

Damn, who puts rocks on roofs.

I step over the giant rock, and I realize it moved when I stepped back on the roof.

My eyes dart over to the rock where I see a body and I put the gun in my holster.

"Not a good time, Agosti." I mutter to myself, and I bend down in front of her unconscious- soon to be dead -body.

I look closely at her and I focus on the newly formed bruises puffing up her face.