RUN (10)

♡♡♡ Heyy guys, thanks for reading, please comment & vote!!♡♡♡

-ADRIANA-

LOCATION: BARCELONA, SPAIN

Everyone immediately starts yelling at Adowa to move the car.

"I told you guys! I can't! I pinky swear it's not working!" She tries using the key again, only for the engine to sputter once again.

Gunshots ring throughout the airport, but none hit us.

Coincidentally, I assume.

"Hey, would you look at that, we aren't dead!" Adowa smiles.

"Yet. We aren't dead yet. If you don't start this fucking car, we will be." Sofía corrects, and she frowns.

"What's our plan for this one?" Leo asks, unamused.

I turn to face him, "We don't have a fucking plan 'Nardo', I don't know if you remember, but we are currently being shot down by dozens of security guards, there are 3 dead bodies in the jet we were just in, we are stuck inside of this small truck which barley fits the 6 of us, and it doesn't even work."

Leo rolls his eyes and reaches for the duffle bag with the weapons.

He takes out Adowa's rocket launcher.

What the fuck is he trying to do now?

"I really hope you aren't doing what I think you're doing." Ben says.

"I'm tired of this shit, let's just get moving and get this all over with." He loads the rocket.

The truck drivers are still banging on the windows, so Leo shoves the door open effortlessly and they fall to the cement, toppling over each other.

Leo brings the rocket up and aims it towards security.

"Leo, might wanna watch out for the people who are shooting at you." Ben points out the obvious.

"Shut the fuck up."

I climb to the back and take out an assault rifle.

I climb back to the front, and I kneel next to Leo.

♡♡♡(A/N the whole positions are kinda confusing, but basically, the other 4 are smushed into the passenger seat, Adriana and Leo are next to each other in the driver's seat with their weapons, and the duffle bag with all of the big weapons are behind the seats. They also still have their suits on btw)♡♡♡

I click the safety off and immediately start firing.

Dozens of the security guards fall to the ground, and I smirk, "How's this for a plan, Leo?" I ask.

Seconds later, he fires the rocket launcher.

The other 4 smush fully to the other side of the car, afraid of being hit by the knockback.

He fires it, his muscles tensing to keep the rocket launcher from jerking backward, and it was a sight to see. His aim is perfect, hitting the guards dead on, successfully killing them all.

The whole place in front of us is covered in fire and smoke escapes from all the windows, and I can smell the smoke mixed with the burning dead bodies.

Smells like shit.

I look at the huge explosion with awe.

Over at the airport, fire alarms go off.

"How's that for a plan, mon amour?" Leo mocks, smirking.