AMUSEMENT (13)

♡♡♡ Heyy guys, thanks for reading, please comment & vote!! This is a filler chap without as much action as the rest!♡♡♡

-LEO-

LOCATION: MOROCCO, AFRICA

Recently, I've been having different feelings towards Adriana.

I'm crazy about her. I crave her touch when she's gone but I can't get enough of her when she's in my arms.

I'd die the most painful death over and over and over again if it meant hearing her voice again, or if it meant hearing her laugh, or the way she coughs adorably when she lies.

She's utmost beautiful at first glance. And keeps getting better the more you look at her.

Once you get to know her, she ties you to strings and controls you like a damn puppet.

The longer I hold her, the more I need to touch her, to feel her.

I could watch her all day.

Not in a creepy way.

There's no un-creepy way to put that.

I'm hypnotized by her presence alone. Her whole existence.

I could watch her facial expressions change, the way her eyes instantly light up the slightest bit when she's talking about something she likes or someone that makes her really happy, and the way she can cover it up and show no emotion.

I could watch her usual serious, tough, and collected composure breaking when she makes something as simple as a joke or comment.

She is more than beauty itself. There are no words that can captivate her presence, and no words cannot describe her beauty.

Now, if only she knew-

"Leo?" Adriana asks, waving her hand across my head.

"What?"

"Did you hear Marina?" She asks.

Do I care what Marina said? No.

"Kiddos!" Marina giggles, "I said 'Did you guys get a lead on anyone'?"

"Fuck no. He put all the details on how he killed a family." Adriana answers.

"Well," I start, "He did say something like-"

"Where the gathering was meant to be?" Adriana finishes my sentence.

"Yeah, something like that."

Adriana and I walk with Marina to her car,

How the hell did she get the car over here?

Our friends are waiting outside of the car, forming a plan.

"Finally." Ben says.

"Did Marina catch you guys fucking again?" Sung-ho asks.

Adriana frantically shakes her head, her cheeks turning slightly red, "No."

Adorable.

Marina's eyes widen.

"You two were making babies?? On the mission?!?" She asks, her voice going up an octave.

Adriana avoids eye contact with Marina and I glare at Sung-ho and he whistles as if nothing is happening.

"Adriana, need I remind you that you cannot, and will not get preg-preg on this mission, your friends are depending on you, and how are they gonna depend on you if you're too busy pushing a baby out of your hoo-ha. Or Leo's hee hee!"