divine judgement of a god

The hunter had shed layers of clothing, metallic objects hit the floor with a uncomfortable screeching noise.

She had started walking towards Amayaa, a double ended spear in her hands, a cruel smile forming.

"You know, ever since the news of that village up north Glam Gas Land, your pet landed a B rank threat, so many people threw themselves at your bounty, and your OTHER pets managed to swipe each one off the board. Do you know how much your dead body is truly worth?"

Staying silent, and twisting the pieces of fabric of her gloves together. Biting the insides of her cheeks.

"Millions," With a twitch in the bounty hunters shoulders, they seemed to ache, almost like they were putting each thread of their being into not jumping straight into this. Itching for a fight.

Poising herself, It started to coil around the floor, almost writhing, before seamlessly climbing up nothing.

Chest heaving, the hunter leaped, dancing from pillar to pillar, sending shards of concentrated nen ripping through the air.

Waltzing between the sharp forms, the reptile moving in circular patterns before her feet before launching itself at Amayaa's offense,

A certain energy loomed around the bounty hunter, to put it blatantly, she gave off a almost lusty aura, was she, aroused by their fight?

Sadists like this were hard to deal with, Amayaa knew this as a fact. Launching herself to the opposite side of the building. Before a carbon copy of the hunter, landed a hard blow to her stomach.

Knocking Amayaa back into the pillow with a hard thud, and a deafening crack. Snapping her attention to the figure in front of her, raising one of her hands, flexing her fingers and bringing them down in a swift motion.

A green tinted flash slashed side to side, making small cuts on one of the womans arms.

She abruptly snatched the reptile before crumbling it in her hands, and smiling down at Amayaa, who kept their hands raised, soon adding another extended arm,

An eyebrow twisted in confusion before they felt mass behind them.

Darting towards a pillar behind the hunter,

The woman smiled at the poised reptilians behind her.

They bobbed a little before blinking and rocketing themselves towards the figure infront of them,

Dancing, and twisting landing blows on each side of the woman, small grunts of pain left her lips before she knocked one off, sitting against a pillar,

Aiming a shot at the hunter, the woman jumped suddenly.

Bullet grazing her thigh.

Eyes widening, Amayaa balanced herself on the pillar. Before swinging herself in a forward motion to the woman.

It continued to dance around Amayaa, scratching at the woman repeatedly, leaving micro cuts on her shins and thighs. Eyebrows knitted into a frustrated expression, she grabbed onto Amayaas fleeting figure and dropping her to the ground of the lobby with a hard thud,

Sitting on her waist as she grabbed her shirt collar and lifting her head back into the marble beneath them.

Brutally smashing her head into the hard surface over and over again.

Gruelling pain set in deep in Amayaas neck and fingertips.

The white beasts dancing behind them whipped themselves at the hunters back repeatedly, ripping clothing and skin, resembling the after care of a whip.