the ten of pentacles

Amayaa looked back at him, folding her hands together. "I really cant do this right now, Illumi." She finally said, picking at her nails. His colds hands reached for hers, "I know your circumstances, I know Chrollo is waiting for you, but you will realize that your relationship with him is nothing but a contract for fake pleasure, you aren't satisfied. So please, let me fully satisfy you. I know what you really want." He said holding her hand, preventing her from distracting herself again. "What do I want?" She whispered to him, shaking her hand from his tight, cold grasp. She locked eyes with him, unaware her pupils were flicked into small slivers. "I do not know what I want, so please tell me what I want." She cocked a eyebrow and glared without squinting her eyes, "Guaranteed safety. A family. Let me give it to you." He said, reaching for her wrist in a instant.

It was quick, he had pressed a certain pressure point in her wrist to temporarily paralyze her, her head fell onto the table, making a loud thud; shaking the glasses on the table. Illumi got up, and walked over to her seating, picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder. He made his way to one of the harbors, waiting for a airship that went to Kukuroo mountain, he boarded the ship and reserved a room to contain her. He had put her in a chair and bound her waist, arms and legs. He sat in front of her and waited, her eyes drunkenly opened taking in her surroundings. "Where am I?" She said furrowing her brow as she looked Illumi up and down. "On a airship, we are going to Kukuroo mountain, where you will reach your decision. " He said standing up and removing the restraint on her waist. "I don't see why I am so bound up...." She said shaking her restraints, and looking up at him. He was towered over her, looking down at her bound figure. His eyes were wide and hungry. She turned her head away, looking to her left; avoiding his lustful gaze. Her shoulder strained against her immobile elbow,

"Do you have trouble making eye contact with me after I have abducted you?" He said watching as she ignored him. He held her face forcefully and pulled her so she would face him, "Do you?" He said, continuing to stare into her as she looked away. "No. I just know that look that you gave me," She said finally looking at his doey eyes.

"What look?" He said with confusion in his flat voice. His heartbeat turned heavy, and anticipating. This was not going to end well. "You know what you are feeling, I will not feed into your fantasies and repeat what you are feeling. I shouldn't have to tell you. You know deep down. "

"I do not know what you mean." He continued still holding her face very tightly. "I will tell you exactly what you are feeling if you undo all of these binds, I don't like being tied up." She said as his grip on her cheeks released, he undid all of the knots that bound her, and waited. She stretched her arms and kicked her feet a couple of times. "You, are feeling something that you shouldn't, " She slowly got up, and stood to face the large male infront of her, she pressed a finger into his chest. "I am?" He continued flatly, his voice was steady but his eyes and heartbeat were itching to build release. "The only example I can give is, you crave what you call fake, you want to feel... a certain feeling."

He tilted his head, "You are avoiding my question." She covered her face, hiding a crimson tone. "Lets not talk about this.. There are more important things to do.." She turned away from his looming figure and made her way to the window to look outside until two hands wrapped around her waist and pulled her into the bed, he held her arm above her head and pressed it into the sheets, and maneuvered his hips ontop of her in a way in which she could not get out from under him. "No, I think this is very important." He said deadpanned, as little strands of his dark hair fell into her face. "What do you think your doing?" She said as she stared at his blank face, "I want to try something..." he said as he leaned into her face, she watched in awe as he pressed his lips against hers, he closed his eyes gracefully.