-+chapter 10+-

The three days had passed, and Amayaa had found herself driving to their targets location. Bizarco's Restaurant. She patiently drived, and thought of what could come, she didnt have to be the strongest or smartest; she just had to be patient and be careful of where she had placed her foot down. Before, she was relying on Chrollo, sitting on his sturdy throne while he ruled with a sturdy fist, whispering sweet suggestions. That is why she burned his kingdom down, she was not going to settle, not yet. Amayaa Volpe was not going to bend over for him, she was going to build her own kingdom. She was deep in thought of how she was going to function, when her phone started to ring in the cup holder,

Unknown Caller Id

She grasped her phone, pressing it up to her ear as she answered it, she patiently waited for a voice to sound against her hearing,

"Amayaa Volpe, Bunny?" Sounded a stable voice, flat with no emotions.

She shifted in her seat, adjusting her seat belt so it didnt fall at a uncomfortable angle on her hips.

"Hello, Illumi. It has been quite awhile since we have conversed." She returned flatly.

"It has..." His voice rang throughout her ear, she continued to drive smoothly, watching the sun slowly set infront of her.

"Your target has already been eliminated, I will give you the full earnings if you meet me somewhere to have a quick talk." He continued, Amayaa was not suprised, she was hoping Illumi was going to overlook this job, he tended to go for something that had more challenges. He was very skilled in his line of work and was straight forward. She appreciated that about him, she trusted him; he would not take a job from the Volpe family. She truly believed that he intended to just talk about something, but what?

"Alright, that can be arranged. Where would you like to meet with me?" She weaved a smile into her voice. He had set reservations at a high class restaurant not that far from Bizarco's,

"Wonderful..I wired the money to your account. Be there at 9:30. I look forward to seeing you." He said before Amayaa ended the call, she watched as the money showed in her account. He had added a extra one billion jenny to her account. She frowned at this notion. She prepared herself for the Zolydck awaiting her.

She breathed in the fresh air, watching the sunset paint itself with different shades of orange and purple. The dying sunlight blinded her as she reached a ornamental building, with a slim long haired figure waiting at the entrance. She opened her car door, greeted with a blank stare, then a forced smile. Illumi extended his hand, grabbing hers and pulling her out of the car. She was dressed in a plum dress, with mesh extending down her arms and her chest. He was dressed in what he usually wore, a ornamental fresh green. There was a square of exposed skin on his chest, showcasing his fit upper torso. A light greenish yellow sachet wrapped around his waist, and green-blue gloves. "Lets go in and talk shall we?" He said, she could tell his psyche was breaking at the sight of her grown aura, his madness peaked at her through his eyes. His pupils swirled, their purple color shifting in shadows.

He walked behind her with his hands on her hips, she set her eyes on the door way. As they reached the doors, he loomed over her; pulling the door open for her as if he did not want anything in her way. She could tell he wanted something from her, but she was still faced with the question of what? Illumi Zolydck was the only person she could not read, his heartbeat was always steady and normal, and his facial expressions were all the same. Illumi was nothing but a human brain stuck in a robotic body. They were seated at a medium sized table, near a window out looking a koi pond with honey colored lights illuminating the fish that swam in circles.

She watched him shift in his seat, crossing his legs one over the other. His silky long black hair fell over his broad shoulders,

"I saw your brother, Killua in York New a couple of days ago, are you here to discuss his whereabouts?" She said being careful with her words, Killua was a touchy subject for Illumi. She knew that, Illumi had formed a unhealthy obsession with Killua. That is why he kept him on such a tight leash,

"No, I am not here to talk about Killua.." His lips curled into a real smile, a tranquil pace of blood-lust leaked from his being. He quickly snapped and tucked his excitement in, Amayaa brought her hands together, scratching at her fingertips. He continued, " I am here to propose a deal," She anxiously waited to hear what he wanted from her, it couldn't be something good. "A deal?" She repeated, unfolding her hands. "Yes. I have been carefully observing you over these last few weeks, and noticed that you have progressed immensely." He said slowly unpeeling his motives,

"I have been training," She said flatly,

"I know, the reason I'm bringing this up is because with Killua going through his rebellious phase; it is unclear whether or not he will be the heir to the Zolydck family, so that title will fall to me. I offer you a guaranteed life of comfort, in the Zolydck estate, your purpose will to bring me another heir," He continued flatly, leaving himself bare to her judgement. Her eyes widened, "To..be your wife, and have your...children." She said dead toned, she shifted her weight onto her hips. "Yes. I believe that you would create a very promising heir, considering your rough upbringing. " He retorted, gesturing her powerful ability that he seemed so interested in.

"A life of comfort?" She asked, and then continued. "Quite bold of you to assume that I could successfully carry a child, my lineage has quite the reputation for miscarriages." She revealed, picking at a embroidered napkin. "We have very qualified doctors, your comfort is assured. My parents are firmly set on you as a candidate, so much so you are the only candidate." He said steadily. "So you didn't pick me out?" She said, meeting his gaze. She stared at his pale face, sizing him up. He wasn't unattractive, in fact he was stunningly attractive it was just that he was so boring to her. His delicate lips parted, "I did not, but I suggested you, at first they weren't particularly fond of the fact that you were a Volpe, but they were quickly won over."

Her icey pale green eyes flicked back up to his purplish black ones, he stared hardly into her. She considered the possibility, she could ditch Chrollo again, and live comfortably in the Zolydck Estate, having children couldn't be that hard, but the act of getting pregnant with Illumi's child would be.......awkward. He watched her as she thought as she rested her head in the palm of her hand. "Please do not add Chrollo into the equation of your thought process, he is irrelevant." He said, crossing his arms. "You do not have to reach your decision this moment, that is why after this dinner I will be taking you to the estate, where you can reach your verdict without any distractions. Whether you consent to it or not, I will be taking you there." He stated firmly.

Fuck.