the serpents gift

As I lay there, cold biting my skin, a sharp pain concentrated on my forehead near my hairline, where he struck me. I'm ready to go, I would love to die in this moment, I've seen my fair share of things, beaten, manipulated, objectified, I ran , landed into his arms and was so close to falling in love with him, left him, and found another, watched them die. If there was someone above, they hated my guts. My wrists and ankles are bound by nen so I cant slip through, Fuck. Heels clicked from the hallway, someone tall 6'0 or 6'1 and by his footsteps he was pretty damn confident. A lean figure stepped into the room, he had bright red hair that was spiked up, a black top with green clubs on them, and clown makeup. He looked at me curiously "Are you here to do what hes too weak to do?" I asked the clown, "No, I'm just curious to see what caused him to throw such a fit~"  He said as he circled the chair I was bound to, my mascara had run all the way down to my jaw, and my lipstick was smudged I probably looked like i'm from a horror movie. When he circled around the second time he took a strand of my hair in his hands, and felt it. What the fuck is he doing? But then he bent over and whispered in my ear "I know who's Bunny you were" he whispered in my ear, his breath running down my neck, making me shiver. He looked down at my neck and studied the scar, he ran his finger down my arm tracing the deep scars on my arms, counting them as he went. "You really did a number on Phinx, dont you think?" I will not say anything, I dont know for sure if this man is looking for revenge for his buddy. Thoughts raced through my head, "What is your name" I said dryly as he traced both of my arms with his fingertips he leaned into my other ear and whispered, "Hisoka."   I find it odd that hes trying to seduce me while I am pleading for him to take my life. "I've heard about you."

             "Oh. Have you?"

                                                        "See, I find you quite interesting."

His voice bounced in between my ears making me unsure where he was actually standing.

             "What did you do to deserve the thousand cuts punishment. Hm?"

                                                                  "I lied."

           "Hm. You seem like a good liar"

                                                          " I am "      

He sat in front of me  and studied me for a bit, until he picked up my left leg and looked at the other bite mark, his eyes widened a bit. I looked at him in the eyes, his amber eyes focused on my side, he reached for my side and tore my dress to see the third bite mark, he returned my gaze until he stood up and left.  It was a while until he came back, he released my binds, only to set new ones, he threw me over his shoulder and as he walked I could feel his shoulder muscles flexing and stretching. My arms bobbed in the air, and my hair swished to the beat of his steps. He took me down a long hallway of what seemed like   a abandoned church of some sort, and stopped when he reached the foyer, he chained me to the wall with his aura which was pink and stretchy. Everyone's eyes burned onto me, I looked for Phinx around the room but could not find him. A greasy haired short boy walked up to me and said "She doesn't look like much." He stumbled with his words, Machi looked me up and down, sizing me up, the only reason I knew her name was because after her and Chrollo's 'sessions' she'd often look through his phone just for entertainment and she'd often stumble upon her and Chrollos messages. A preppy boy with blonde hair looked at me, I did not make eye contact. I looked at Chrollo he was flipping through his book "Tch. Are you going to kill me or what. I told you I didnt know you were coming." He finally stood up. He made his over, slowly. He stopped infront of me, and sat down eyeing the tear in my dress on my waist, the bite mark was in eyesight, and the leg slit conventiently showcased the other bite on the inside of my thigh. He looked at his markings, and the others just examined with slight amusement, "We had it so good, Chrollo " his name rolled off of my tongue like honey, "Shut up, you know how much trouble you caused me?" He spat at me "All for you," I said sarcastically, I said it how I used to tell him that I was his, all his. It made him go wild.