till' death do we part

Her heart still raced for him, and she hated that.

She anxiously waited with the others, her grimy anxious heartbeat bled into the others, she was so fixated on her thoughts that she could no longer see or hear anything around her, this was out of character for her, she thought. She couldn't help but freak out after Pakunoda's delayed arrival, she did not show her panic. That would be weak of her. She hated how she looked in this situation, 'The concerned damsel in distress! She is worried for her boyfriend!' She absolutley despised herself at the moment, how cliche of her to freak out that her crazy boyfriend was captured. She took a moment to smack herself in the face again, she sat on the pillars and waited. They had decided to move back to the hideout, and let the boys go. So, they waited. Pakunoda walked among the debri, careful not to trip on anything. She soaked up her moments of raindrops on her face as small white cat sitted on a tattered trash can meowed at her, she smiled. She let out a little, "Meow," back at the cat playfully. She wanted to absorb all of her surroundings at this point, after this is where the chapter ended for her. She was happy at the possibility of Chrollo maybe having a real life with Amayaa, she wished all of the people she was around happiness, to break the cycle they were all in. She walked into the hideout, greeted by worried faces; Chrollo was not with her. Chrollo was not with her. That hit Amayaa like a truck, what the hell had happend? She questioned this as Pakunoda drew her memory gun; aiming at the rest of the founding members of the Troupe, Feitan, Machi, Phinks, Shalnark, Franklin. She smiled, as the bullets rang out the chain wrapped around Pakunodas heart yanked at her, the chain crushed her heart in an instant. Kurapika had set terms and conditions, he had ordered Pakunoda to not communicate with the Troupe, or use her nen. How clever. The members shot with the memory bullets stood there, taking in all she saw; and what had happend. Her lifeless body fell backwards onto the pile of rubble, she looked peaceful. She looked happy at what she had done, she had fulfilled her purpose. Her pale lips painted into a smile, as her arms crossed. Amayaa walked over to her, and brushed the strand of blonde hair from her sleeping face. She fixed her hand so it was crossed again. Amayaa heard the rest of the Troupes ragged breathing, they had awakened from their day dream and babbled all of it to Mayaa. "You can relay information, you are not officially a member; so you can talk to him and tell us what he says," Phinks said, pointing his finger into her chest. "Alright.. I will. If I can find  him.." She said furrowing her eyebrows. She quickly exchanged numbers with all of the Troupe members so she could be in touch with all of them; info in seconds. Chrollo's nen was sealed. She could not beileve it, the very thing that made him so special, was gone. That ached and gnawed at her slowly as she drove  one of the cars to the airship; she sped her way there, snaking through traffic and running red lights. She had finally made it there when she saw Hisoka standing infront of Chrollo, Hisoka looked like he had just saw a ghost. She gazed at the two males, Hisoka was shirtless and in a previous offensive stance. Did he now know his nen was sealed? She stepped out of the car, walking fastly over to Chrollo and Hisoka. Hisoka sighed and pushed a hand through his hair, "Guess I will have to find you a exorcist," He said eyeing Amayaa walking over to the both of them. He smiled his slick smile, had he remembered what had happened in the kitchen a couple of nights ago? Probably.

She stood next to Chrollo, studying his face and what had happened to him. She brought her hand up to the bruised spot on his the left side of his face, he did not look at her. Chrollo still looked at Hisoka, warily. Would Hisoka take her now? He would probably be stuck in his need for pleasure, so would he sacrifice her for a quick fix? He thought of this as Hisoka turned, and walked back to the airship. She watched as his muscular form walked, his back muscles flexing under the light from the street lights lining the runway. She watched as Chrollo brung up his hand to push away the strands of hair away from his face, he cursed under his breath. "Whats going to happen now?" She almost whispered, her voice was still low and raspy from her brief sickness earlier. "In my fortune, I am supposed to go east. It is up to you whether or not you come with me," He said turning to her, he looked very tired. She sighed and scratched at the wound on her hip, "I have a really important job coming up, I'm being payed three billion jenny if I complete it, and I need the money. Then I will come with you, will you wait for me?" He stood and thought about it, "When is it? Exactly." He replied, she took out her phone and looked at a text message; "Two days from now, if something goes wrong, and I do not return don't wait for me; it just means I got caught up in something. I will be able to find you." She motioned to bracelet in her palm; it was plain silver and had a snake emblem on it. "Its made entirely out of my nen, so I will be able to track you." She extended her palm as he took it out of her palm and inspected it. He slipped it onto his right wrist and looked back at her typing on her phone. "What is your job, even?" He questioned her, she itched her collarbone and replied, "Hmm.. Eliminating a man named Tadashi Kurkaraka, I was just informed that other assassins would with this client, so its basically a scrap fight of whoever can actually kill him, there will be alot of high-class assassins since this job is so expensive, I expect a certain Zolydck to greet me." She said calmly as she continued to type in her cellphone, "Illumi Zolydck?" He said walking over to her, peeking to she who she was messaging to. She nodded and placed her hand back into her pocket, returning Chrollo's gaze. She yawned and tugged at the sleeve of his coat, "Im tired, lets go to my apartment and wait until I need to leave." He let her pull him into the car, she plopped into the drivers seat and turned the car on. Chrollo stared out the window as she drove fast, snaking through traffic. "Good god, your driving makes me nauseous." Chrollo said as he snickered at the knot on her forehead. She jabbed him in the rib as she finally parked in the parking lot of her apartment. She jumped out and pulled him to her room, opening the door and throwing her coat on the floor. He closed the door behind her and took off his large coat, laying it on the chair. He rubbed his eyes as she took off the strap on her thighs, throwing it at her closet. Chrollo walked over to her bed and sat. He buried his face in his hands, thinking at what was to come.

' ' '

' ' '

Amayaa will be on her way to do what she needs to do, she deserves that freedom; after all she was not defenseless, she could truly fend for herself now. But why did she think there was a possibility that he would have to go on without her for a time being? Did she plan for something or someone to elope her into another job? What the hell was going to happen? He knew that every job she took was risky, and she could die within every time she messed with rich politicians and influencers. And even after she had gone east with him, where were they supposed to go/stay? To the north east was Glam Gas Land, where Amayaa was from. It was not a good idea for them to stay at Glam Gas Land, considering Amayaa was very well wanted back home, but he would simply not allow for her to be taken. What about NGL? They could be very well hidden in NGL, but his fortune.. No, Hisoka was very well dedicated in removing Chrollos seal, he would do all of the work for him.

NGL, Chrollo would get a little cabin that was very remote, how cliche....

But why did his fortune tell him to go east? What was awaiting him there?

He didn't care.

✝️           ✝️             ✝️
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

wowie! author note time, im gonna start extending the timeline, making sure the scenes drag out; so we can all fully understand each character and care for them. so in turn, the chapters WILL be shorter but there will be some chapters that may be longer,

ALSO i do not have a specific schedule for when i publish my stories, i do not have a specific timeline set inplace; BUT i have a full page of concept ideas that i want to include in this story! if any of my readers have a specific interest that they want me to incorperate in the story, i will try and make it fit! :) so please, send requests.

also i just write the stories whenever i feel like it, i enjoy writing this story so it will not just abruptly stop because i have lost interest in it.

PLEASE please please leave comments on how you feel about the chapter/chapters/story, im so open to constructive criticism. thank you to everyone who reads this! im so happy wit the idea that a hundred people take their time out of their day to read what I write, its unreal. so i am researching SOOOO hard on how i can improve for you guys, i understand that certain stories are turn offs, and as someone who reads fanfics RELIGOUSLY i know what the turn offs are, example not lots of chapters, (why im extending, so the appeal is there, people like to binge.) also omg i dont mean to sound creepy or anything but we get like notifications when somebody saves their story to their reading list, AND SOMEONE SAVED MINE, that literally made me melt because for me, my reading list is stories that i am very interested in, and want to keep track of. i literally love all of yall (even tho some of yall ghost me, lmao)

about the smut, I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW how much smut intrigues the reader but i really want to incorperate more of the emotional feelings instead of the horny feelings lmao, so there will probably not be smut in every chapter, BUT there are pretty much ALOT of slight spice, i plan on jampacking a lot of smut in certain chapters i will mark those chapters accordingly with asterisks, example;

blah blah seggs lmao chapter xxx ********

um thats all of it, LOVE YAL aifjaojfpoajfpjaef