run, bunny run as fast as you can

Amaya ran, breathlessly stopping to remove her heels so she could run faster. Let's go out with a bang, shall we? 

She ripped the card from her shoulder blade, blood trickled down her back and her face filled with terror. Chrollo was back, and here to take her back in person.

W-What are you doing? Making you spit it out. A scalpel dragged along her bare forearm, blood slowly seeped out. She cried and screamed, every inch on her skin being cut slowly, Why are you doing this to me? This is your punishment Amayaa, do not go against his orders. So you want me to bleed to death? No, I want you to learn. Chains tugged at her ankles and wrists the metal burned against her, snakes writhed at her feet. 

She came in the same way she escaped, she cornered the blonde man while the others were distracted by their own gunfight, as he ignited his nen at his fists, she sliced his hands off with a quick chop. He writhed in pain, she put her hand over his mouth and pointed her long claw at his gut, without hesitation she tore his abdomen open, his intestines spilled all over the floor, "Umph!-" he squirmed, "Shhh" She cupped his face in her hands, and pressed a slender finger over his lips, she needed to find the drugs she had given to Amir, and quickly. She removed her finger from his lips and searched his pockets, her long nails grazed against his high cheekbone, making a mark similar to a heart.

Just as she had felt the familiar plastic bag in his back pocket, she felt someone behind her. It was a swift blow a strong hand to her neck, she jerked and fell into Chrollos arms, he looked at Phinx with a worried expression,

 "Let's go. We've had enough fun for today." Machi crouched in front of Phinx and stitched his abdomen and sewed his hands back on. She laughed at the mark on his cheekbone.

 "Bitch.." Phinx murmured, he shuffled his feet and walked out with the others. 

The troupe got into their cars and started to drive back to their hideout, Chrollo held Amayaa bridle style, her hair swishing as he walked to his black polished sports car, he plopped her into the passenger seat and got into the driver's seat. He fixed his suit stepped on the gas.

 Amayaa slowly opened her eyes, her mascara and eyeliner ran down her face, blood coated her fingertips, "You're quite a handful, bunny." He relished in her pain, she was unable to move her arms or legs, she looked at him again and looked at his eyes, they were focused on the road. He felt her glare, he returned the gesture. 

"Pussy" she spat at him, he opened the glove box and pulled out a Glock and pressed it against her forehead, "DO IT!" she screamed at him, tears formed in her eyes. Do it, please. 

Her voice shook, pleading for him to end it all. In a swift action, he hit her with the butt of the gun on her head, blood trickled where he hit her turned a splotchy shade of violet. His eyes returned to the road,

  do it you pussy.

 DO IT. 

The moon reflected on her skin, "You should have ran, and never looked back."

  Run bunny run, run as fast as you can, 

don't let him catch you.....