the tamed

She looked at him with a confused expression, "But your fortune...?"

"Hisoka is looking for an exorcist, and so is the rest of the troupe." He stated, looking her up and down.

"So...? We can't stay here, we at least need to go somewhere to hide." She said cocking her eyebrow and resting her hand on her hip.

"I know, I picked out a special place, no one will find us there. But, for now, I want it to be a surprise, kay'?" He said smiling softly before he tucked a stray lock of hair behind her ear.

"A surprise? I don't like surprises." She said flatly and brought her hand to head, rubbing the bridge of her nose.

"We really need to leave now, also, you need to dress more...casual and cover your forehead. We should take an airship," She motioned to his outfit, his 'work attire'. He looked down at his clothes and frowned.

She then looked at his forehead, studying the tattoo; seeing if it would be possible to cover it up with concealer. She scowled, "Ugh, and stop gelling your hair all the time!" She whined, ruffling up his hair. Chrollo scoffed as he watched Amayaa stumble to the dresser, picking out a plain black long sleeve shirt that exposed a little of his collarbones and regular pair of black suit pants. She smiled, shoving the bundle of clothes into his chest. He gently took it from her and put his other clothes in her bag, he put them on a turned around, waiting for her approval. She nodded in satisfaction as she skipped to the bathroom to grab concealer. When she returned he looked at her, waiting for what she was going to do with it.

"Sit down.." She muttered into his chest as she gently pushed him onto the couch, he sat and closed his eyes. She diligently blended the liquid onto his face, the tattoo slowly started to disappear under her fingers. "There." She smiled, handing him her compact mirror as he looked at his reflection, his tattoo was seamlessly gone. He sighed and got back up,

She dragged him outside and got into a random car. "Um. Can you drive? I have a headache.." She said, rubbing her temples and placing her backpack into the backseat. He sat in the driver's seat and turned the key which Amayaa had pickpocketed off the owner.

She put her right foot on the dashboard and leaned back continuing to rub her forehead as Chrollo steadily drove the port his grey eyes fully focused on the road, she cracked the window, letting cold air hit her face. "I'm so nauseous, I better not be fucking knocked up." She groaned as her brain felt as if it was being boiled, the ball of uncomfort sat in her stomach and swished around.

"You..think you're pregnant." He covered his mouth, his eyebrows were raised and he looked slightly paler than usual,

"No, no. I'm just saying it would really suck if I was-" She said as she connected the dots,

Illumi-

Killua's nen needle... 

A sudden cold chill traveled down her spine, making her twitch uncomfortably. She brought a hand to her forehead and felt for one of his needles. She focused her nen on the tip of her finger and dug into the skin of her forehead, blood rushed from her pale skin and coated her fingertips as she pulled a long nen needle from her forehead, 

Chrollo gaze was suddenly cut from the road as he watched her dig into her forehead,

His hands snapped away at hers, pulling her hands away from her head as she hurt herself,

"What are you doing?!" He said with an angry tone as he watched Amayaa grip the needle that was once in her forehead tightly,

"Illumi Zolydck." She said as her aura turned into individual menacing threads, blood continued to seep from the wound on her forehead, the wound was nasty looking, scraps of skin hung around the edges, and her pink muscles were ripped at the seams; springing out from her skin.